F1 2022 Season

Hamilton will definitely be eyeing a podium with newer tyres and worst case scenario, one more stop.

I think CH is very worried Max will also have reliability issues he didn't seem very confident there

Lewis moaning about his tyres, saying they wont last till the end, he has a point they pitted him early and it is close to being a 2 stopper.
But it would not be a race if Lewis was not moaning about his tyres.

That nullifies the previous pitstop then. Verstappen and Hamilton will need to pit again probably, Russell might go to the end now. Same with Sainz.

Ferrari gave up about 10 seconds of time in exchange for slightly fresher tyres. Must be hoping that Max has to 2 stop otherwise they screwed the pooch again

I think he'll probably have to with what they've said about tyre wear, and Verstappen has older tyres now anyway. They'll be looking at Leclerc to tell them how long the hards will last I guess.

Missed the first 15ish laps, from what I can guess so far after first SC with Perez's DNF and Max was othe only one who pitted?

Just in, but surely stupid idea from Alonso and Leclerc not to use pit during second VSC?

Still don't understand the logic behind Alonso not pitting. They blew it