F1 2022 Season

Sainz is getting a better exit out of that last hairpin than Charles

Yet another race Alonso will finish behind Ocon despite being faster. Becoming a joke at this point.

Still don't understand the logic behind Alonso not pitting. They blew it

Yeah, it's stupid as feck, considering Alonso did his pit after 5 laps and Leclerc is struggling. I literally started watching the race before the second VSC and knew it was a stupid idea, and they still did it.

Alpine fecked this pretty badly. I don't have a clue but even I knew that was a stupid decision

I don't understand what they're saying on Sky about the hards not lasting 40 laps for Russell, Sainz and the rest of the cars who stopped on the second VSC. If Alonso can make the mediums last 29 I think they'll be aiming to go to the end.

Seems to have settled into a pattern now this. We're looking at the top 3 already unless there's an SC.

I think bar the opening could of races where we had those overtakes between max and leclerc, this has been an extremely dull season so far. I'm at the point where I genuinely have no interest in the races anymore!

What is the point of Latifi? Other pay drivers at least occasionally challenge for points. Latifi is always in the bottom three, it feels like.

@F-Red - Leclerc is a great example of how the racing is different now. He’s been less than a second behind the car in front (first Bottas and now Ocon) for basically over 25 laps now.

That simply never happened before.

What is the point of Latifi? Other pay drivers at least occasionally challenge for points. Latifi is always in the bottom three, it feels like.

Agree, is the money he brings in worth THAT MUCH to have to endure him either crashing or finishing last every weekend?

Not only terrible strategy, but terrible pit now too. Ends up behind crowd again. Ferrari are incredible.

I don't get how Ferrari can be so bad in all the important moments

Sigh.. I don’t know what’s worse between being a United fan or a Ferrari fan..

Red Bull never seems to make bad decisions or feck things up, they seem head and shoulders above in that regard