F1 2022 Season

United Hobbit

I've done so bad with the prediction league, bar with Verstappen unless his car goes bang again

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Russell Driver of the day surely?

Verstappen and Perez have been quite good too.

hobbers

What's weird is that DRS has had no effect whatsoever on either Hamilton or Gasly since it's been enabled.
I can only think it’s because they’re both really poor on the brakes while Albon is much later

Kinsella

Copy & Paste Merchant
That was one of, if not thee worst performance I’ve ever seen from Hamilton.

Lightbringer

Lewis was lucky to get title 7 before Russel came into the team and showed the world whos the most talented driver! Hamilton nothing special when he has to fight the other drivers and not just breeze past them thanks to a monster engine!

Fluctuation0161

Shocking mistake from Leclerc. I guess he hasnt competed at this top lebel before in F1. I fear LeClerc and his Ferrari team will lack the ruthlessness to compete at the top level with Red Bull over the course of the season.

Why not try to do fastest lap with only 1 or 2 laps to go so Red Bull wouldn't have a chance to respond?

Dan_F

I can’t believe that was so dull. I knew from about lap 10 it was going to be one of those occasions where the mythical “rain due in 20 laps” never arrives.

Withnail

Shocking mistake from Leclerc. I guess he hasnt competed at this top lebel before in F1. I fear LeClerc and his Ferrari team will lack the ruthlessness to compete at the top level with Red Bull over the course of the season.

Why not try to do fastest lap with only 1 or 2 laps to go so Red Bull wouldn't have a chance to respond?
If he didn't make that mistake he was looking like going into second. It wasn't the wrong decision because he wrecked his wing.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
I watched a whole special on Italian fans and how happy they were that Ferrari was back on top, where they belong.

What happened :wenger:

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
Lewis was lucky to get title 7 before Russel came into the team and showed the world whos the most talented driver! Hamilton nothing special when he has to fight the other drivers and not just breeze past them thanks to a monster engine!
Great sense of humour there.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons

You do realise he has the most point so far, right? More than twice to his teammate who isn't bad driver himself.

Red Bulls were probably quicker today anyway.

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
Both Norris and Russell well ahead of their more experienced team mates.
Good to see a batch of younger drivers doing so well.
Mixed views on Hamilton. Would he have got past a few years ago. Maybe, maybe not. But it would be a huge mistake to right him off yet.
Let's judge at half season.

Abizzz

Both Norris and Russell well ahead of their more experienced team mates.
Good to see a batch of younger drivers doing so well.
Mixed views on Hamilton. Would he have got past a few years ago. Maybe, maybe not. But it would be a huge mistake to right him off yet.
Let's judge at half season.
Honestly don't think his heart is in it anymore. And I can't blame him.

hobbers

Are you saying that for the mercs to unlock the potential of this car they may have to move on from Hamilton
joke
If they want to finish third in the constructors they’ll need an upgrade on Hamilton. no joke

Lightbringer

Toto apologizing profoundly to Lewis for giving him an undrivable car, the silence on the radio was spooky.

Abizzz

How do I ignore people that are too cowardly to show their profile?