F1 2022 Season

hobbers

Nico absolutely loves how dominant Russell is over Lewis. Can hear his smug grin every time he talks about them

United Hobbit

George is a future world champion he can over achieve so much with poor cars when he gets a good one he'll be right up there challenging

Abizzz

Despite all the hate for DRS, this race is a classic reminder of why something is needed. Perhaps not as powerful as DRS. But something.
I guess it's a matter of opinion but I'd gladly take fewer overtakes that take actual race craft over more with the "go faster" button.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Red Bulls are quite good today it has to be said, they look very fast.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
race directors don’t feel they need to jeopardise a red bull 1-2.

Leg-End

He’s been a bit unfortunate the last couple of races but on the whole Hamilton has been shite since Race 1. Seriously needs to up his game.

Abizzz

He’s been a bit unfortunate the last couple of races but on the whole Hamilton has been shite since Race 1. Seriously needs to up his game.
I think he's just going through the motions at this point and doesn't care. He's not risking anything. And to be honest with the state of the car and recent history, why should he?

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
race directors don’t feel they need to jeopardise a red bull 1-2.
:lol:

This is worst than when we had Masi. Hamilton having his worst season ever and we have a new racing directors this year, coincidence? I think not.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
he has been a serial slow starter in most of his seasons and with the car in the shape that it is, i don’t think his heart is in it. probably spending too much time on ket binges with brundle. brundle at least gets the odd race weekend off to recover though.

Balljy

I guess it's a matter of opinion but I'd gladly take fewer overtakes that take actual race craft over more with the "go faster" button.
I'm with you on that, there's no overtakes but there is close racing and it should take good driving rather than have them all over the place just because the car behind is 5% faster. We need to get as near as we can to the stage where the car behind isn't negatively or positively affected by the car in front to make it about the driver.

carpy

Puff the magic dragon
:lol:

This is worst than when we had Masi. Hamilton having his worst season ever and we have a new racing directors this year, coincidence? I think not.
Yea, it's the new race directors not the shit car he's driving.

diarm

For all the money and resources have, Mercedes should be ashamed of how much better Red Bull are than them in the pits year on year.