F1 2022 Season

hp88

That Ferrari is bouncing a fair bit down the straight, didn't realise they had that bad as well.

gormless

Di Resta and Crofty just rumbling around about how poor Sainz was when in reality it was his own doing by a shite start. Maybe it just me tbh. :D
He has secured the Barichello role this weekend. Leclerc is driver 1 for definite now. I think Ferrari will regret that new contract.

Also, K-Mag is showing just how awful Mazepin was last year, if the metric is Schumi-jr.

United Hobbit

Maybe Russell's years of having to over achieve with the bad Williams has helped him get the best out of a below par car, whereas Lewis, while extremely good, has usually had a strong car

If I was Williams I'd gamble on slicks with one of them, Albon maybe

hp88

Lewis seems to be struggling a lot more than George with this car, Merc could be on for P4 here.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
How come Martin Brundle doesnt commentate much anymore? Has he left sky?

vangagal

He has secured the Barichello role this weekend. Leclerc is driver 1 for definite now. I think Ferrari will regret that new contract.

Also, K-Mag is showing just how awful Mazepin was last year, if the metric is Schumi-jr.
If for 2nd driver, Sainz is more than enough tbh.

Yeah, even Mick looks like an amateur compare to K-Mag. Mick not convince me just yet for he deserve that Ferrari seat. He's far from ready to step up unlike Leclerc was in Alfa.

hobbers

The pitlane here really is quite dangerous. Especially the curved bit

hobbers

Perez is doing a really poor job in the chicanes.

And for all the moaning about Masi, these new race directors are cowards.

Abizzz

Ocon will get a penalty for that.
Obviously not his fault but I can't help but wonder how they have dedicated people for the release and still stuff like this happens. 5 Seconds. Should be more in my opinion. A 2 car crash in the pitlane with all the mechanics out there is the stuff of nightmares.

Abizzz

Perez is doing a really poor job in the chicanes.

And for all the moaning about Masi, these new race directors are cowards.
:confused:

If Masi was here we'd already been done with this race and have another safety car winner :smirk: