F1 2017 Season

Potential brake checks @ 40 mph, banging tyres in retribution, the gloves are off and I love it. No penalties, just a big fine for both IMO.

Even if Hamiltondid brake, what he did has been done a hundred times by leaders under safety car restarts. It certainly wasn't a crazy move. Vettel should have been on his toes a bit more.

The side-swipe thing was mental. What was he thinking?

Ok, tomorrow i am gonna suddenly stop on a highway, with some cars behind me. They hit me and i blame them.
And next time someone on the road does something I don't like I'll drive into the side of them and it wont be my fault because they provoked me.

What an overtake from RIC - everything went for him but you could see the difference in the braking.

And next time someone on the road does something I don't like I'll drive into the side of them and it wont be my fault because they provoked me.
Is anyone arguing what Vettel did afterwards was fine?

You're not even attempting to hide your bias :lol:

I don't fecking care about Formula 1 anymore, it's boring as hell. There's just nothing else to watch right now so I've seen it. Vettel is known for his temper, but the love-in this forum has for Hamilton is too much to not comment on it. For me both moves absolutely are comparable, Hamilton has done things like that all though his career, and so both should be punished. But nobody got hurt, so why bother with something that actually changes the race, or worse, the championsship.

You are all just so desperate for Lewis to get another WC title you will use anything as an excuse. I would call it the Ronaldo sydrome: you support him as long as he plays for our team, everyone just thinks that guy is a massive, massive prick.

I don't fecking care about Formula 1 anymore, it's boring as hell. There's just nothing else to watch right now so I've seen it. Vettel is known for his temper, but the love-in this forum has for Hamilton is too much to not comment on it. For me both moves absolutely are comparable, Hamilton has done things like that all though his career, and so both should be punished. But nobody got hurt, so why bother with something that actually changes the race, or worse, the championsship.

You are all just so desperate for Lewis to get another WC title you will use anything as an excuse. I would call it the Ronaldo sydrome: you support him as long as he plays for our team, everyone just thinks that guy is a massive, massive prick.
Chill , if you dont care dont watch it, this race has been far from boring.

From what I can see Vettel fans are saying both are at fault and Hamilton fans are saying Hamilton is completely without blame. Surprisingly.

And the truth as usual is probably somewhere in the middle.