F1 2017 Season

Hamilton knew what he was doing but he'll be able to use the safety car as an excuse
He was doing that before the incident :lol:

Hamilton slowed down by 30kms. Definitely slammed the brakes

Hamilton slamming the brakes not under investigation right now but expect it will

Don't expect Hamilton to get any penalty for that, very dubious to claim he put Vettel in a position where he couldn't react in time

No idea what the hell is going on tbh?

Probably both that 5 second one. It wasn't all that much in the end, just both of them doing things they shouldn't do. Lewis is frustrated, has been for a while and Seb passionately hates him. Those two against each other is just risky.
Lol. 5sec for speeding up, coming alongside and sideswiping into an opponents car causing damage is 5 secs? Under safety car no less.

Hamilton knew what he was doing but he'll be able to use the safety car as an excuse
Considering how far away the safety car is at that point, I'm not so sure.
:lol: the hate is strong in this one.
Lewis did feck all wrong, he was in the lead controlling the speed.
As already pointed out, you can't control the speed as you want. Hamilton is at the very least driving slowly, which is illegal if deemed unnecessary (which I believe it is, considering how far ahead the safety car is at that point).

Here's the incident from Hamilton's car with telemetry https://my.mixtape.moe/slropm.mp4 - he brakes during the corner and never accelerates.

The Vettel hate from some of you lot is hilarious.

Hamilton brake tested him which instigated the whole scenario. Vettel should not have reacted, but Hamilton caused the whole mess in the first place.

If there's punishment it should be to both of them.

If you see how close the sc was infront of Lewis you should understand he was trying to make a bit of room.

Ok, tomorrow i am gonna suddenly stop on a highway, with some cars behind me. They hit me and i blame them.