Explosions at Boston Marathon

You guys not listening to the Police scanner? They're flashbangs!

First time I've ever watched fox live, they showed the shakiest blurred mobile video someone sent in of a house window for 5 secs, then they tried to listen in, all you could hear was a helicopter so they asked there man on the ground if there was a helicopter then he confirmed there was a helicopter.

A shed in the back garden originally, the home owner spotted the door open and called the police back which is when they discovered blood on the floor and bloodstained clothes.

However does that suggest that they didn't check the back yard to begin with?

Absolutely mental stuff. This is the kinda stuff you see in the movies. Can't imagine how terryfying it must have been for the people living in the area, knowing that a armed terrorist is on the run somewhere in the neighbourhood.

As an aside, it doesnt seem like they two suspects planned there escape very well at all really.

Absolutely mental stuff. This is the kinda stuff you see in the movies. Can't imagine how terryfying it must have been for the people living in the area, knowing that a armed terrorist is on the run somewhere in the neighbourhood.

As an aside, it doesnt seem like they two suspects planned there escape very well at all really.

ya you wonder could they not have just vanished out of boston immediately. obviously were going to be on cctv. then didnt go anywhere. must be a bit dim.

ztcgYuy.png

I don't know what I'm doing bro...

ya you wonder could they not have just vanished out of boston immediately. obviously were going to be on cctv. then didnt go anywhere. must be a bit dim.

Unless of course, as people have speculated, they had plans to carry out more attacks, and thats why they were still in Boston?..Does anyone know why they were at the campus this morning? Possibly attempting to carry out another attack?..All complete speculation of course, just seems strange that they stayed in Boston, with seemingly no real escape plan.

How big is this boat exactly, does it have a small cabin or it just a dinghy or something larger like a RIB?

Unless of course, as people have speculated, they had plans to carry out more attacks, and thats why they were still in Boston?..Does anyone know why they were at the campus this morning? Possibly attempting to carry out another attack?..All complete speculation of course, just seems strange that they stayed in Boston, with seemingly no real escape plan.

They had bombs.

Safe to say they were up to no good.

I think the encounter with the MIT cop threw them off their plan and they hadn't prepared for an escape/manhunt situation.

yeah, when it does all draw to a conclusion, not only will it be fascinating and horrifying but there will also be a huge amount of people in media that should feel very foolish. theyre gossiping internationally,thats it.

I think the encounter with the MIT cop threw them off their plan and they hadn't prepared for an escape/manhunt situation.

Has it been mentioned who the one twat was on the phone with when he was shown on that video?

Bill O'Reilly says his opening statement for the night is - "Hell likely has a new resident"

This is like the end of The Blues Brothers with this many cops.

:lol::lol:

They had bombs.

Safe to say they were up to no good.

It does seem that way...just thinking about it, the amount of casualties that there could have been if they'd planted some sort of explosives at a campus is scary.