Explosions at Boston Marathon

According to CNN they didn't search the home of the neighbour so they didn't get around to there yet it seems or this would have happened earlier.

The chopper's lighten up the boat and he's covered in blood.

I hope he's ok...

Exactly how difficult would it be to cordon off the area and wait till he surrenders?

I don't get why they need to move in right away.

Waiting him out would give the reporters summat to do for a few days, lots of overtime for the rozzers. It's a win-win.

O'Reilly giving it the whole "how did foreigners end up in my country" thing, that's Bill O'Reilly with the wonderful native American heritage guys.

One thing I don't understand is that, do they not have any non-lethal weaponry to subdue him? Some kind of gas which causes unconsciousness or tazer or something?

One thing I don't understand is that, do they not have any non-lethal weaponry to subdue him? Some kind of gas which causes unconsciousness or tazer or something?

That ray gun thing that makes everyone vomit. Zap him with that

I don't think I said it was you who did, but still kind of funny having seen the what is taking them so long posts, to now see someone saying the are going too fast. Seems a bit of no matter what they did someone was going to say it was wrong.

the world of a policeman

Watching coverage in Australia, they had a doctor on the phone who was a resident nearby and asked him if phone services had been cut in the area. While talking to him over the fecking phone.

Aussies are geniuses.

Negotiator on scene now apparently.

My first thought was the Shat as the Priceline negotiator.

PricelineNegotiator.jpg

It would be ideal, but not entirely in the cops hands is it. Just saying not entirely fair to call it botched.

I can understand the desire to get them but simply taking them out only strengthens two things: false flag conspiracy theories and the potential for future attacks. The responsibility lies with whomever is at the head of this investigation and if both bombers are dead that person or persons dropped the ball big time. There is a proper way to close a net where you have a better chance of apprehending the suspect instead of having to kill them.

The circumstances of the first bomber's death were completely unavoidable, no doubt, but once that happened I feel that a rethink was required. Seems like none of the players were very well prepared for how things played out.

Hopefully they are able to bring him in alive.

O'Reilly giving it the whole "how did foreigners end up in my country" thing, that's Bill O'Reilly with the wonderful native American heritage guys.

He was talking about the 26 year old brother which was interrogated by the FBI 2 years ago and they left him alone even when he went on "vacation" for 6 months.