Europa League 24/25

Certainly not ideal to start off with the two toughest away games in the first 3 matches. If we struggle in them, we're going to be playing catch up the rest of the matches and probably in a mustn't lose scenario if we're to finish top 8, and so unlikely to rotate personnel.

The flip side is that if we can pull off (surprisingly) good results in those tough early away matches, then we might well be in a position to rotate more by the time of the easier later games.
It's quite sad that we are worried about playing Porto and Fenerbache away, sometimes you forget how far we have fallen.

Just seen Samu made it 1-0 for Porto. He transferred to Porto for just €15m after his move to Chelsea for €40m fell through ?? :nervous:

I'll be honest, not sure I really give a damn, find this new European format pretty shit. Just an excuse for more games and to replicate the super league format.
Thats exactly what it is. More games = more money which was the goal of the Super league anyways.

In the next 2 years, injuries will skyrocket and we will see players speak out more. Nothing will happen of it, except maybe rules being changed to allow bugger squads

How bad are Porto to concede another while one man up?
Glimt at home wipe the floor with anything and everything standing in their way tbf. They're essentially on the North Pole and take full advantage of the conditions and astro turf.

Glimt at home wipe the floor with anything and everything standing in their way tbf. They're essentially on the North Pole and take full advantage of the conditions and astro turf.
Best Scandinavian team by far.....unfortunately :)

Parrot has been good the last 30 mins. Helped win the pen, scored it, helped get the red, he was quick. Links the play quite well. I'd probably play him over Ferguson on current form.

This Porto side was 20% to win the whole thing according to the "OPTA supercomputer".

Still will be a team that should end up going far. It's difficult to beat Bodo at their place. They smashed Roma 6-1 the year Roma went on to win the conference league