Euro 2020 Fantasy Football

Ok, so you get a wildcard, a limitless one off wildcard, and you get unlimited transfers for the round of 16!

So is the best bet to use the first 2 in the next 2 group rounds?

And then make sure you get your round of 16 wildcard to target the most likely teams to progress?

So, who's using Limitless then? Gives us your teams...

Mine is currently:
Donnarumma, Lloris
Hernandez, Alba, Spinazzola, Meunier, Dumfries
Bruno, Sterling, Insigne, Wijnaldum, Yarmolenko
Kane, Mbappe, Lukaku

There are plenty more defenders I would like (e.g. Stones) and forwards (e.g. Immobile and Ronaldo), but have no idea who to drop for them...

On the other hand the midfield options don't seem great, I would happily ditch any of them (except Insigne) if there were clearly better options, but I don't see any?!

Very similar. Keep changing mine. It's currently

Buschan / Pickford
Fernandes / Spinnazola / Dumfries / Alba / Pavard
Insigne / Wijnaldum / Sterling / Yarmolenko / Pogba
Kane / Lukaku / Mbappe

Tried to spread the risk around in defence, picking from all the teams with the best c/s odds as well as the most attacking defenders.

Also tempted by Griezmann over Mbappe as I think he might get more joy with a deep lying Hungary team.

Pogba is in after his performance last night. Could see him bagging a worldie from outside the box which is an extra point.

Ok, so you get a wildcard, a limitless one off wildcard, and you get unlimited transfers for the round of 16!

And then make sure you get your round of 16 wildcard to target the most likely teams to progress?
I thought you were taking this lightly? :)

Very similar. Keep changing mine. It's currently

Buschan / Pickford
Fernandes / Spinnazola / Dumfries / Alba / Pavard
Insigne / Wijnaldum / Sterling / Yarmolenko / Pogba
Kane / Lukaku / Mbappe

Tried to spread the risk around in defence, picking from all the teams with the best c/s odds as well as the most attacking defenders.

Also tempted by Griezmann over Mbappe as I think he might get more joy with a deep lying Hungary team.

Pogba is in after his performance last night. Could see him bagging a worldie from outside the box which is an extra point.

I had to Google who Buschan was! Seems like a decent shout to enable another French outfield player though. Also thought about Pickford in goal but I can see the fired up Scots nabbing something against us.

Finished with 80pts on MD1. Ranked 11k out of 3.3million. :)
Very nice! :O

Went for the limitless this morning. Got 59 points MD1, Ronnie saved me. Currently looking like:

Ward / Lloris
Stones / Spinnazola / Meunier / Alba / Hernandez
Insigne / Wijnaldum / Sterling / Bale / Bruno
Kane / Lukaku (C) / Mbappe

Again very similar to @Patchbeard and @CassiusClaymore . Most likely will be subbing all that bench on but they play last, so we'll give the others a shot first :cool:.

Last edited:
Donnarumma / Pickford
Zinchenko / Spinnazola / Dumfries / Alba / L. Hernandez
Insigne / Wijnaldum / Calhanoglu / Yarmolenko / Pogba
Kane / Lukaku / Mbappe

Feel I should probalby get an England def/midfielder in there. Maybe for Dumfries/Calhanoglu. But fairly happy as is.

I am keeping regular wildcard for 1/4. Limitless i will use in group.

Fernandes, Hernandez or Dumfries? So many good picks here. I think I go with Dumfries based on the eye test. He was so attacking, but Dutch side also look like conceding.

I must be the only one going for somebody other than Lukaku.

Kane Immobile Mbappe

I am saving that limitless shit for 3rd round but who knows how many players will get a rest then. And my team got 69 points in first round. Why change something which works.

Finished with 80pts on MD1. Ranked 11k out of 3.3million. :)

I am on 79. I'll pass you in the next matchday with my high-risk wild card lineup. :p Golovin, you know you want to be a god for me this championship as well!

Last edited:
I am keeping regular wildcard for 1/4. Limitless i will use in group.

You'll have had a wildcard before the last 16, and then have 3 extra transfers.

It'd be some bad luck that you couldn't put a strong 11 out based off the wildcard and your next 3 transfers.

So price has changed in the game. I have gained 0.4 in value.

I had no idea about this. Not that it change much. I normally ignore it anyway and go for the best players.

So price has changed in the game. I have gained 0.4 in value.

I had no idea about this. Not that it change much. I normally ignore it anyway and go for the best players.
There was nothing in the rules about price increases, at least nothing I could find. Went with limitless this matchgame and planned to use the wild card at home game 3. Might have reversed the chips if I had know they were increasing prices.

There was nothing in the rules about price increases, at least nothing I could find. Went with limitless this matchgame and planned to use the wild card at home game 3. Might have reversed the chips if I had know they were increasing prices.

If you use limitless you get the money for your old team though.

It is a silly system. If someone got a big haul they go up 0.2 if they are cheap. 0.1 for expensive premium players.

My money will go down from drops next round though. If someone gets 1 or 0 points they go down I think .

The values change as well?!
This game is all over the place :lol: