Euro 2020 Fantasy Football

Exactly the same.

He looked like he was having a panic attack before taking the pen so not surprised he missed so hilariously.
Damnn there's his extra points. But absolutely on the pen, that was going over all day long.

He could've had about 20 pts! That Turkey defending at the end :lol: Loved that Bale tried the same thing twice despite Savage saying keep it in the corner.

For my chances of getting the win in the Caf league this might have been pretty good.

Good haul, but not big enough that those with Bale captain did get too far ahead.

I am pretty far behind anyway so need a lot to go my way haha.

Nor me.

18 points but have got Kane or Lukaku or Mbappe to come and with decent opponents.

Two goals is 10 (20).

Stick or gamble? (I've always been a gambler but it's only Mbappe I might gamble for)

9 points is good. A hattrick is rare still and even if Mbappe gets a hattrick it is only 5 points lost.
A blank though for Mbappe and you have lost 7 points.

Although if your goal is to win fantasy euro then you might need more than 9 from your captain.

Number 1 in the world had meunier captain etc.

Nor me.

18 points but have got Kane or Lukaku or Mbappe to come and with decent opponents.

Two goals is 10 (20).

Stick or gamble? (I've always been a gambler but it's only Mbappe I might gamble for)

Yeah same here, if only Bale had converted that penalty I'd have stuck with him for captain for sure. Not counting defenders, I'd have to go Lukaku or Hazard -> Kane -> Mbappe. We'll lose 2 points if any of the strikers get a brace and no card. Only if a midfielder or defender would go wild would it really hurt. It really comes down to Mbappe getting a brace or a hat trick. Remember, it' still going to be a loud, sold-out stadium in Budapest supporting Hungary again. I'm leaning on sticking.

Yeah same here, if only Bale had converted that penalty I'd have stuck with him for captain for sure. Not counting defenders, I'd have to go Lukaku or Hazard -> Kane -> Mbappe. We'll lose 2 points if any of the strikers get a brace and no card. Only if a midfielder or defender would go wild would it really hurt. It really comes down to Mbappe getting a brace or a hat trick. Remember, it' still going to be a loud, sold-out stadium in Budapest supporting Hungary again. I'm leaning on sticking.

I had 6 points in Fantasy CL. Changed to Mbappe vs City and lost it all. Blanks more likely than megahaul.

I think if you get 8-9 points stick since you need 2 goals from striker to beat that.

If this had been the "Proper" game I'd have been fuming at taking Bale out.

Savage on Wales games is bloody insufferable isn't he.

There's the third assist of the day I've taken out of my team on limitless. Chip usage going about as well as it does on the real game so far..

Took behradi out well as Bale.
Am sure the commentator shouted Insigne when it went in too!

Going for the most expensive pick a trap on limitless.

Sterling over Berardi probably one of those moves. Sterling can be brilliant at times and shit other so you never know.

Think I'm going to stick with Bale, only really Insigne to switch to and with him being classed as a striker I'd need a double to justify it. Limitless next MD and then unlimited transfers to sort my side back out.

Got Bale as captain and he got 9, should have been more

Now big decision whether to stick or twist !

Ive had a pretty good start here on 112 points so far

Last edited:
Picked the wrong captain yesterday in Insigne over Bale, now have a choice of Yarmolenko, Lukaku, Meunier or Wijnaldum today so will probably pick the wrong one again! Leaning towards Yarmolenko, mostly because I'll have that game on in the background so to make it interesting.

Picked the wrong captain yesterday in Insigne over Bale, now have a choice of Yarmolenko, Lukaku, Meunier or Wijnaldum today so will probably pick the wrong one again! Leaning towards Yarmolenko, mostly because I'll have that game on in the background so to make it interesting.
Lukaku is by far your best bet of those mentioned imo. Meunier is likely to have a clean sheet but another goal+assist performance is not on the books of course.

Can't you sub him in?
Once they've played you can't sub them in (unless someone else hasn't played and then it does it automatically). That's why it's beneficial to put the players playing first in the week on the field first, to see how they do and then sub them out if they pull 0-1-2 points in.

If you have some filler players not likely to start on the bench, can you sub them in now, and then get Locatelli subbed in for them later? I haven’t figured out the sub rules exactly, but someone on here must know.. It also depends on the positions on the bench I guess?
You’d be benching someone you want to play though, but not many will outscore Locatelli this MD.

If you have some filler players not likely to start on the bench, can you sub them in now, and then get Locatelli subbed in for them later? I haven’t figured out the sub rules exactly, but someone on here must know.. It also depends on the positions on the bench I guess?
You’d be benching someone you want to play though, but not many will outscore Locatelli this MD.

Can't happen, sorry. Locatelli could only come in as an auto-sub and auto-subs get turned off if you make any manual ones.

I think only if none of my starting XI played. Chiesa coming on for a pointless ten minutes might have ruined that for me.
Oh yeah, being stupid.

It's the other way around isn't it? If someone gets a poor score, you can sub them out (which I did as had Insigne)?

And as @Ananke says (and not trying to rub it in), pick your XI in order they play