Erik ten Hag | 2024/25 | Votes can now be changed

Erik ten Hag

• Sack

• Back

Results are only viewable after voting.
Regardless of the result ageist Villa he has to go. I think we’ll just have to keep getting rid of managers until one clicks, not ideal and I hate to say it but what else can we do..?
That's what everyone else does.

You'd hope that the club are making an informed decision and aren't being swayed by a one off result. :confused:

skysports-ten-hag-manchester-united_6565887.jpg
Big success hé, we haf won a trofeee, der are only tree in England - and we one won. Hé. But, hé, I don't know how we did do zat aktually.

Stick to de plan anyway, just in case, hé.

Last edited:
I genuinely hope that's the brief pitched to the next manager, ''We would like you to coach these players to make sure we don't get bummed by 3-4 goals every other week!'

Every 5th game under Erik we concede 3+ goals. Under him we can barely score and we sure as shit can't defend despite him now virtually assembling the 2019 Ajax defence at the cost of about £150m.
That's going to be the headline on the top of Ruuds first team talk. :lol:

So the fact nobody is a guarantee means you try anybody?

And you get rid of someone you said had great potential and replace him with anyone because potential doesn't work? That's bizarre logic.

Actual logic dictates you move beyond just potential, and that's a very short list. Which is my only point.

We just need someone to stabilise us? Who?
Kompany, Slot, Maresca? Come on mate. ETH needs to go, he’s a complete failure. Regardless of who’s out there, he is doing the worst job imaginable in the league and Europe when taking into account spend.

The worst.