Erik ten Hag | 2022/23 & 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weghorst is playing well, wtf are you watching. Cakpoo just doing better.

False footballer is the best description of him I’ve ever seen and perfectly accurate.
Just checked wiki and it indeed confirmed that he is a professional footballer, Dutch and a striker. I can’t believe any of this.

It looked like our gameplan was keep a clean sheet and look to nick a winner.

Gonna be interesting to see how we change that now

Think this is the first time I've questioned his tactics. Really thought he'd have played rashford off TAA and let him attack down there.

Awb dalot is a toss up. Don't think I'll criticise him for that.

This halftime nervous breakdown of a few posters on here is amazing! :lol:

In for a trashing now.

It's Ole all over again.

Terrible mentality away at City,Arsenal and now Liverpool.

He’s cost us one today, cowardly set up and we’re betting a fecking thrashing because of it.

We've been winning inspite of his dumbass team selections for the last couple of months

Anfield away. Meh. We were shite with sir Alex against even their worst managers. On to the next

I bet we will have a lot of tactical experts here today with their valuable input of what ETH should have done to win the game.

Playing Weghorst at #10 when you have Bruno, Sabitzer and Fred is fecking stupid.

Well united were going to have to lose eventually. Just the wrong tactics today and for some reason Weg and Dalot are still on the pitch. Thought we did OK in the first half. Disaster of a 2nd half. Anthony and Bruno had no support. Just crowded by 3 players every time. Bad day

Got it wrong today but I have faith he won’t repeat them again.

A little concerning that he persists with Wout as much as he does in-spite of other options.

Love how you pull this out now we’re losing one game. Utterly embarrassing on your part.
Look at the league table. No real progress from the Ole era. We are just lucky Chelsea and Liverpool have been so poor this season. Now Liverpool will probably finish ahead of us.

Got it wrong today but I have faith he won’t repeat them again.

A little concerning that he persists with Wout as much as he does in-spite of other options.

Yep. Game plan hasn’t worked at all. Badly let down by the fullbacks for all three goals but we’ve given them far too much respect IMO.

Told you so. There has be feck all progress under him. No different to the Ole era bar an easy league cup.
:wenger:

Yeah, unforgivable crime losing at Anfield, a place where we usually stroll to an easy win. Let's sack this fraud and hire Rodgers or Conte.
There shouldn't be any need for white text because it's blatantly obvious I'm being sarcastic.

Behave you lot. The man has worked wonders in his first season.

He’ll learn from this and he always needed more transfer windows anyway. He’s had one and one with no money.

If someone offered us top 4 and the league cup before the season started we’d have taken their arm, let alone their hand.

Sh*t happens so roll with it and we’ll go again, stupid to slate ETH though after one bad game…

Look at the league table. No real progress from the Ole era. We are just lucky Chelsea and Liverpool have been so poor this season. Now Liverpool will probably finish ahead of us.
Were you one of those deluded ones who really expected us to win the title this year?

Did well? Sir Alex did not have a good record over there.
What are you talking about? It’s Anfield and most - if not all - other teams/managers had a worse record. SAF had a decent/good record there.

Status
Not open for further replies.