Erik ten Hag | 2022/23 & 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
The team is an absolute shambles, it’s like we don’t even have any manager. That game could have gone either way but the lack of organisation, game management and tactics is inexcusable whatever the result. I really don’t see how any manager could have less of an impact than he currently does.

Infront of Ratcliffe too.

At 3-2 with 2 mins left, he should have brought Amrabat on and clogged up the middle of the pitch.
He is just such a shite manager. But wait till his fan brigade come in and blame the players again. You can bet if we had won, the same folks would be calling that vindication of their trust.

Dude is a an agent of chaos, sometimes it goes for him, often it doesn't, there is no structure or controlled intelligence to anything this team does.

Just an insane way to set up a team.

I don't care if he goes or not, I want most of this team gone too, bunch of brainless morons

That's that. He might not be gone until May but that's pretty much the nail in the coffin. He's done.

We could have won this game 4-2 and he would still be a shit coach. Moments can get you goals they won't win you the game

Come out top reds

I don't care if he goes or not, I want most of this team gone too, bunch of brainless morons
You may be right but he's the biggest moron of them all. Why on earth would you cut off the tail but leave the head?

Feel sorry for the players, they did well to claw back to 3-2 only for the manager to feck the subs up.

:lol: this the guy some of you have been defending all season?

And just so we're clear, Chelsea are 5 behind us with a game in hand.

We can conceivably finish 10th.

Is that now equalling our record defeats in a PL season statisticians?

Joke of a team, a squad and I dont know with ETH.

Problem is its been the same with Jose, Moyes, Solskjaer and LVG. Will the players even respond at this point?

Again we conceded 28 shots this match, how can he stick with those shitty tactics? Yes Chelsea got a bit lucky with the penalty calls but this is bound to happen if you concede this many shots in every game. Complete madness. :wenger:

I feel bad for Ten Hag. He's a better manager than the players are showing. These players are the problem. Not the manager.

At least we can start telling propsective coaches we are looking for definite change. Start sending us your CVs

Sack him tomorrow so I can watch the next game please. I will not watch anymore games with this useless piece of shit! I hate him so feckin much.

feck that he’s got to go now. How any manager can survive a result like that is beyond me, he’s a disgrace.
Yeah - he tripped Dalot up to collapse into Madueke and he failed to pick up the best player on the pitch on the corner.

He's got to go end of season but these fecking players are brain dead

Status
Not open for further replies.