Erik ten Hag | 2022/23 & 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suicide by United

Yes Ally, yes it is. SuicideBall

I'm very confused by this manager. It's clear he's too suicidal as a coach and out of his depth. Some very illogical in indefensible decisions all season which the injuries and ownership issues simply won't wash.

Hopefully this will expedite the process of him fecking off.

Almost 30 shots conceded again. This Chelsea side a fecking awful too. He should be nowhere near this United team - utter erosion of anything this club has achieved in one shit season. Get the feck out.

1 point from the last 2 games when we were ahead at 90+9.. SACK in the morning

Immediately after they score the third. Immediately.

They have a 6 vs 2 counter attack. Why?

Disgusting game management and we've been like this since Liverpool 7-0.

Should have been fired long ago. Still won't be after tonight, I'm afraid. It's not that we're not moving forward with him. We're actually regressing as a team.

Whats the narrative today? Its okay to concede 30 shots a game because Shaw is injured or??

I actually thought for the most part we managed the lead better than we have in most games, I was going to come in here and give him some credit for the fact that we defended the last 20 better than we have usually. Unfortunately Dalot is bang average and then we went to win it and left nobody back because our main strategy is chaos and yet still managed to fall asleep from the corner having luckily got away with the counter attack that they botched beforehand.

I am sick of this shit. Time and time again we write off completely salvageable seasons instead of ripping off the band-aid.

Reactions: Fortitude
Disgrace

I’ve seen better organisation in Sunday league. Feck all this he’s unlucky with the 2 late goals we were a laughing stock for 100 minutes the football from both sides was comical

When you put out a team of such mental midgets you can’t continue

Status
Not open for further replies.