Erik ten Hag | 2022/23 & 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone blaming Erik for tonight is a joker, an actual joker.
Amrabat should have never been on the pitch. Hannibal would have caused them problems.

Take off our main goalscorer and replace them with Mount instead of Martial?

Diabolical in game management.

Up to that point though it was purely unlucky I agree.

If this guy couldn't save us, I literally have no faith anymore. Not until the glazers fully go, and I might be dead by then. Kind of feels hollow and pointless now.

If we finish dead last in a group with Galatasary and Copenhagen how on earth does he remain?

Absolutely awful game from ten Hag.

His signings are shit, his tactics are shit, training results in a load of injuries, subs are shit, press conferences are shit.

What does he do well at this point? Other than stand in the technical area like a statue?

Luck doesnt mean jack shit to be honest.

Dominated by Copenhagen at OT. Capitulated against Galatasary. Those results alone are bad enough for a sacking in any top CL club.

Also his game management is a fecking shambles.

At least he's bad enough to not torment us with another season of Europa League football

If you're going to be shit, be really shit. I honestly can't be arsed for the Thursday-Sunday games.

This is actually pissing me off now. This was a piss easy game like Galatasaray one. We literally threw both games out of the window just of one single bad goal conceded.

The team's mentality is wank. These are bunch of losers.

I'd been of the opinion he needs time but this performance, team selection, subs, game management, tactics, everything has been a farce.

A complete and utter farce. He has to go, he's had a chance to turn it around. It's got worse.

Come on lads. Very unlucky tonight. We were playing really well until Rashford got sent off. We could easily have won by four if he hadnt been sent off. Referee wasnt great too. Having said that we should have seen it out after bruno scored the penalty.

Anyone blaming Erik for tonight is a joker, an actual joker.

Swings and round abouts really, the last few weeks individual players have bailed him out but they aren't getting praises for it. I do agree overall for this game however but it works both ways. Team has been poor this season.

We'll keep Hojlund and Martinez but he and the rest of his signings can all sling it.

I honestly don't know what to think. I can imagine him going elsewhere and doing brilliantly, coming back to haunt us. But at the same time, decisions like taking off our only effective attacker to put Mount on tonight is just ridiculous.

So out of the CL and not even in the Europa League :lol:

Out of the league cup

No chance of making it too 4

Christ it's a depressing season

Compare the way we have set up vs tiny Danish side with 10-men vs how Ange set-up against Chelsea with 9-men and you see ETHs mentality and why we will never achieve much with him in charge.

He's been unlucky but he does nothing to make his own luck either

I thought the players actually executed well today.

They were brilliant. Rashford got stupid red, Maguire with stupid penalty because he spreads his arms all around when defending and Dalot absolutely falling asleep and not defending far post for their 3rd.

Need a goal. No strikers on the pitch.

Great substitution.

Yeah, Mount as number 9 look weird as feck tbf

I love to see the hate aka truth flowing through the fanbase.

I was willing to give this guy time but he's well and truly been found out.

Jaysus, I thought people might be upset with refereeing but it turns out they've been waiting to shit on him.

Feeling aggrieved with the refereeing decisions and not believing ETH is any good aren't mutually exclusive.

That’s what you get when your manager doesn’t regard possession. Absolute panic fecks if asked to keep the ball at times. Ko passing no possession no confidence. How would the confidence come in keeping the ball when all you try to do is hit the long balls. Best transition team in the world this guy dreams of us to be. fecking fraud.

Can we order the taxi to take the fraud back to Holland yet?

Best course now is lose to Galatasary. Then the new manager in January doesnt have to worry about tinpot Thursday games.

Hojlund scoring is a curse for us :lol:

Scored against bayern, we lose.
Scored 2 against gala, we lose.
Scored 2 today, we lose again.

Amrabat should have never been on the pitch. Hannibal would have caused them problems.

Take off our main goalscorer and replace them with Mount instead of Martial?

Diabolical in game management.

He’s gone he’s just about to come bottom in one of the more manageable groups complete clown and now he’s embarrassing the club with multiple bad decisions, signing Antony alone should be the reason why he goes. He loses far too many games for an elite Manager.

Last edited:
I mean you could make argument for us being shit against any half decent team but for God's sake, losing against these lot and Galatasaray is brutal. These are games that even us at our state could have won, and we were leading in them, then we conceded a bad goal and decided to our tools out of pram and lose everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.