Erik ten Hag | 2022/23 & 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
The football is shite but I guess we have to keep grinding out games like this for awhile

Bailed out massively by the guys he's frozen out basically.

He needs to pull his shit together MASSIVELY as his tactics have been arguably the biggest issue this season. Absolute garbage. 2 weeks to regroup now and show he can coach functioning tactics and pick players who can carry them out.

Wow. That was a totally unexpected amazing end to that game. Glad I carried on watching but we were having a go and Martial could've scored just before. Let's hope a turning point as things like that can be a catalyst. Get in!

Bailed out massively by the guys he's frozen out basically.

He needs to pull his shit together MASSIVELY as his tactics have been arguably the biggest issue this season. Absolute garbage. 2 weeks to regroup now and show he can coach functioning tactics and pick players who can carry them out.

This is it. I'm sure there's a confidence issue in the team. Let's hope this can spur us on. Those 3 points could be massive.

Lucky win doesn't mean shit if he's going to persist with underperforming players (and sadly he will).

Was a dreadful performance but the team needs results so is a definite positive

Finally something went his way again, his sub got us two goals. Really happy for him and hopefully the turning point of our season.

Saved by the players his fans keep calling Jose players funny enough.

If he sticks to the same shit tactics, team selection and subs be will be gone much soon24 than I expected

That's your reaction? Are you having a laugh? A last minute comeback and thats it? Some of you are so depressing.

Don't get me wrong, I celebrated like mad but ultimately it was a piss poor performance and it needed an unwanted player to turn things around. Is there really a future for Ten Hag?

Awful game but what a finish

Those 2 goals could have just saved his job

This won't alleviate the pressure. He needs a good run of games to do that, which will be hard without a striker.

He’s getting a picture of McTominay framed in his gaff after that performance

Those who wanted ETH out until 10 mins ago should apologize now

Still want him out. Turd football. Lucky escapes. Crappy buys. Getting bailed out by players who apparently downed tools. Whole club is a mess made by glazers and ten hag is repeating it on the field.

I'm ETH out but it's clear he's going nowhere anytime soon. I just hope today's performances from our substitutes makes him realise we can rely on our bench and not just Casemiro/Rashford/Bruno.

That win was pure luck but he needs to use it now to galvanise this squad again

Well you can't say they weren't desperate to score in the end, and the scenes of celebration were good to see. But we were dog shit, genuinely one of the worst performances I've seen in a long time, especially in the context of the previous few games. We look a total mess, but I'm very happy McTominay saved our bacon.

Status
Not open for further replies.