Erik ten Hag | 2022/23 & 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen something online about ETH always having problems with his players. He benched David Neres for a couple of games once because he mentioned something about ETH hair :lol:

Also had issue with Noa Lang. I think it's prominent that any manager that imposes standards has issues. Some can galvanise a team like Ancelotti but they all have their way of imposing their leadership.

It's not a suprise that when the club was finding a manager there was leaks many of the players preferred the idea of Poch.

Just seen something online about ETH always having problems with his players. He benched David Neres for a couple of games once because he mentioned something about ETH hair :lol:

Most players are happy with him. Sancho, Ronaldo were the only ones who had an issue and I think the actions we took are more than justified in both cases.

I think over the coming weeks the tide will turn and people will realize he has presided over a huge mess at this club. His support for Greenwood/Antony and poor judgements in signings will be the end for him. A shame because I was hugely optimistic a year ago but can’t help but think the writing is on the wall now. A huge reset is needed.
They are players and he is the manager not a moral judge. If they are cleared (or a case has been dropped) and he can count on them then why shouldn't he?
As far as signings go I have mixed feelings about his signings so 50/50 I would say.
I have issues with ETH but they are of the football nature not the moral one

This must have been ages ago, if there was any hair to comment on.

This must have been ages ago, if there was any hair to comment on.
Was more of a sarcasm thing I think. I think ETH commented on Neres hair and he said something like you concentrate on your own hair :lol: Don’t think ETH seen the funny side

And ten Hag must be regretting that decision now that Neres is setting the world alight...
My point was originally does ETH have quite a few fallings out with players and sometimes for pointless stuff.

Neres as also confirmed it so yes I think it is true…

Where did you find this? I've seen a lot of memes saying he said this and it being used as a half quote in articles, but have yet to find anything where Neres confirms the story is true. I highly doubt EtH would have a problem with someones hairstyle.

I think you will find its from a brazilian comedy page on facebook called "David Neres' interviews".

Last edited:
Where did you find this? I've seen a lot of memes saying he said this and it being used as a half quote in articles, but have yet to find anything where Neres confirms the story is true. I highly doubt EtH would have a problem with someones hairstyle.

I think you will find its from a brazilian comedy page on facebook called "David Neres' interviews".
Type it in on Google. There’s a few websites saying David Neres as confirmed it.

No manager has every single player love them. What is notable though is the bond he has with the majority of his players. So many wanting to play with him again, so many joining in on that video Ajax made when he left.

Tomorrow could be a turning point either way I feel. If the performance is poor and the result is also bad then I think it could be bleak for him.

Type it in on Google. There’s a few websites saying David Neres as confirmed it.

None confirm it as true.

Neres confirming it would be a separate interview or quote after saying the same thing, or the full interview somewhere where this was said. It literally hasn't be mentioned since because it was fake.

I found this where numerous other people confirm what I said.

Last edited:

Well Neres turned out to be a complete prick who's career has gone nowhere fast after being highly rated for a time at Ajax.

SAF once fined a player for over taking him on a public road.

Sometimes you just have to lay down the law.

SAF once fined an Aberdeen player for overtaking him on the road.

Edit: too late!

Wait :D? Who?

John Hewitt at Aberdeen.

He also once docked the whole squad 3 pounds for dropping footballs out a hotel window, and wrote them a poem about it.

alex-ferguson-aberdeen-poem-650x893.png

Tomorrow could be a turning point either way I feel. If the performance is poor and the result is also bad then I think it could be bleak for him.
Really? what do you expect to happen.... I mean I am not satisfied with out performances so far this season but that is crackers

Poor bloke must be thinking when am I gonna have my first XI available,also the likes of Mainoo & Amad fit to give me something off the bench

They are a bunch of absolute cnuts. He needs to be treating them as such.

Really? what do you expect to happen.... I mean I am not satisfied with out performances so far this season but that is crackers

God our fans are fickle. Last season was an improvement and better than our post-SAF average. Now we're 4 games in and some are already talking about sacking the manager. :wenger:

Every sane fan does. Otherwise they deserve another 10 year player power shit show

Definitely. It was obvious under Ole that a load of our players were frankly wasters. I've never disliked a team I theoretically supported as much as I did them. Maguire, Ronaldo, Martial, Sancho. I would let them all go for free. So far we're 1 (and a half) for 4.

Journals tried to milk every drop :wenger:. And people say ETH deliberately throws player under the bus?

Journalists: *Ask 50 questions about Sancho"

Journalists: "I'm shocked he criticised Sancho publicly"

A lot of the journos who go to those press conferences are the biggest pricks. The decent ones (e.g. Crafton, Wilson) don't seem to go to them.

Geez that really was awkward to watch. The fans will be 100% behind him after that presser and his decision with Sancho.

I back ETH all the way...he needs time....can't imagine the stress he is under with all the shite he has to sort through right now. Anyone calling for his job is an absolute muppet....same cnuts that will be calling for the next managers job after half a season.

I back ETH all the way...he needs time....can't imagine the stress he is under with all the shite he has to sort through right now. Anyone calling for his job is an absolute muppet....same cnuts that will be calling for the next managers job after half a season.
Dont know mate its a bit wierd on the CAF. People were easy in calling for OLEs and Joses heads yet ETH is free of any criticism? IMO he could have handled some situations better since he took over. Im not saying we should sack him but a few cracks are begginig to present themselves.

Yes it’s a mystery why people wanted unqualified Ole and utter misery Jose gone.
Posts like this is the reason this place is toxic. Calling out anybody that doesnt think ETH is a reincarnation of Jesus. Miserable Mourhino has a CV that, prehaps, ETH can boast one day. All I was saying is that if a manager like Jose Mourinho can be dragged on this site what makes ETH free of criticism?
I really do hope he does well but the guy is human and has made some mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.