Erik ten Hag | 2022/23 & 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sancho is capable of more moments than him. Antony is a nothing player who is decent in recycling posession. Sancho is much bigger goal threat at least.
How so? What does Sanch do? Bear in mimd Antony scored more goals last season.

Now begins the slow and draining journey to the realisation he's not going to make it, and the inevitable sacking when all is lost.

The ultimate bottle job every time we're away from home. Anyone defending this absolute shower of shite is no true United fan.

A guy who wasn't deemed good enough 10 years ago, finds a way to be signed as a CB and play in such a big game. This has got to be a fecking joke
That isn't on the manager. The club should never be looking at Evans as an option, but we are fecking broke and that's why he is here.

I don't even see potential in whatever you mean by coaching. It's been a shitshow this season.
I'm not arguing that.

Listen, you're preaching to the choir. I literally got a warning for being too negative about ten Hag before anyone else dared criticise him last year.

A guy who wasn't deemed good enough 10 years ago, finds a way to be signed as a CB and play in such a big game. This has got to be a fecking joke

That's on the penny pincher idiots we have as owners.

Any serious team would have kicked Maguire out and got Kim by 30th of June.

There's an inevitability about these away games. I reckon we get pumped for another 7 at Anfield again in December

Our fans are brilliant. He loses every big away match and he's still the messiah. At any other big club it wouldn't be accepted.

I've been holding back on my verdict of our new style. I was pretty sure it was just a fitness issue and poor preparation in the preseason.

But I absolutely hate our new style of play. It's the style of a team fighting to be a midtable team. It's horrendous.

Injuries obviously haven't helped on the matter.

Useless idiot. Plays Ole ball after spending 350mn and can't even do it right. Rice was absolutely unmarked on corners most of the game. He missed his open header in first half, didn't miss his chance in the second.

Nah feck that. We should have got something out of this. People will meltdown on here though.

Still miles off. October or November? What do we reckon?

Put it this way - unless we go unbeaten at home again (we won't) we won't get top 4. And if we don't get Top 4 he won't be here next season. So I would say his goose is cooked.

I doubt he'll make it past Christmas tbh, the away form is genuinely disastrous.

Another one to add to the pile.

Oh dear oh dear oh dear Erik. Cultivating a losing mentality away from home under his watch.

He's actually pathetic away from home. I don't even wanna hear that was a good performance. I've heard it too many times. It means feck all when we keep losing. He's a loser and I fear we're going absolutely nowhere with him.

If Garnacho's goal was onside would this thread be toxic? No it wouldn't.

The inability to keep possession is a huge concern. We’re still relying on moments in games rather than being able to dictate the game.

I’ve not seen the progress I was hoping to see by now. We are miles off City. Will be a huge result if we finish top 4 going on the performances to start the season.

Any manager coming into this structure will struggle! No leadership above the manager. I don’t care how much we spend! The club is rotten.

Come on. If Garnacho is onside he's a genius. We were unlucky not to get a draw here.

Status
Not open for further replies.