Emergency Board Meeting called to discuss the future of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I don't laugh, I'd cry. Checking out from all things Manchester United for a while.

And paying them £16m for the pleasure of getting rid of a manager they were going to sack a few months down the line anyway, God the idiocy at United is so frustrating.

As said before Leicester must love us by now.

Whatever your views on Rodgers the optics are all wrong as he’s currently not doing very well at Leicester. Just get a caretaker

I am already Rodgers out and he hasn't even been appointed. Not good enough for a top club.
Fans in the stadium should boo him since day one and until he is gone.
This board are taking the fans for idiots.

I feel like Rogers will end up like Moyes.He won't command respect from the players.

Sack the club sell the board.

Dither on while we scrape together the money to buy out Brenton's buyout clause. But hurry, we have to buy him out before Leicester sack him.

Yeah, Ole’s kind of win…totally dominated, saved by Schmeichel and being clinical. What an achievement !
That's a really shitty way to look at it. An underdog put together on a much smaller budget needing their keeper to make saves to win a cup final, who can imagine. They beat Chelsea in the Cup Final literally 2 weeks before they won the CL Final. It is an achievement and something Ole has never done.

Sky saying the board is undecided. Just close the club now if that's the case
Where you hearing that? Sounds like crap. Howson who clearly knows people saying the "board meeting" is all bollocks, the club are dealing with Ole's agent and it's simply a matter of time till Ole's gone.
What an absolute massive laughing stock this club has become.

One thing to remember is how has this been reported WITHOUT a club statement. Someone,
somewhere is heavily leaking shite from within.

What the hell does that mean?

It means they will give him a few more days break, no tweet anything, hide behind a pillow and hope things get better and he wins one game then all is forgotten

Undecided.

Sacked though according to some people.

Also would love to know who the massive clown on the board is that's backing Ole and has influence.

The club is appallingly run. Waste two weeks to make a decision every man and his fog knows should have been made.

It's actually crazy how many emergency meetings we've had over the past month. Soon we're going to have to have an emergency meeting for having too many emergency meetings.

It's bloody ridiculous.

Joke of a club.

"Undecided" :lol:. This fecking club. Who on the board is still convinced Ole is our guy? They maybe shouldn't be on the board..

Guess the boards zoom meeting to Zidane didn’t go smoothly then.

Imagine if he survives again, looks like the meeting is over and Ole is staying on….unbelievable

He's a massive bullshitter.

Even our British journos who have reported on United for 15+ years don't pretend to be on the pulse over the inner thoughts of our board members. How does a random Italian journo have instant inside information on what happens in our boardroom?

I'm sure he has some connections to agents for transfer stories but he fills in the blanks with guesswork on issues he has no knowledge of.

Well what he mentioned earlier in his tweet has happened. The board are undecided after tonight’s meeting. That’s why I mentioned the concern about the part he mentioned of the board/officials want him gone and the other half didn’t feel it was the right decision. Couldn’t come to an unanimous agreement is what he sort of hinted at earlier and looks like that has happened.

What you guys need is a top class coach not just a manager. Think Zidane would be a mistake of an appointment. He has proven to be a great man manager and was of course beloved in the dressing room, but has he done anything to prove he’s a world class coach? Or did he just have a team filled 1-11 with world class players in their prime? He got their confidence high and they were hyper focused on the CL. But is he tactically brilliant and flexible?

Not sure he could take over a side that’s at rock bottom and need of a total coaching revamp and turn you into title winners.
I agree with this and its exactly the kind of mistake the Glazers and Woodward would walk straight into out of pure ignorance. We need someone to implement a system and coach players for their roles in it, not a guy like Zidane who basically motivates players to do a job they already know inside out because thats not where we are.

Also would love to know who the massive clown on the board is that's backing Ole and has influence.

0_GettyImages-1138503804.jpg
0_JS203483347.jpg
Alex_Ferguson_02.jpg

These 4 are the pro-Ole contingent.

Ole and the players are on a bus back to Manchester.

The announcement will be tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.