Emergency Board Meeting called to discuss the future of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a reaction to fans betting after the Watford result
No way.

His odds never dropped after the Liverpool game.
They never dropped after the City game.
And both of those times, Rodgers dropped to basically odds on. Rodgers has gone out to 5/2 now, and Zidanes the favourite for the first time since.

Apparently they're still undecided after the meeting

How?! It's a simple decision to sack then spend time finding a caretaker but this cannot continue

No way.

His odds never dropped after the Liverpool game.
They never dropped after the City game.
And both of those times, Rodgers dropped to basically odds on. Rodgers has gone out to 5/2 now, and Zidanes the favourite for the first time since.
8/11 on SkyBet & Paddy Power
Evens on William Hill

This is happening isn’t it?

Sky saying the board is undecided. Just close the club now if that's the case

I think Arsene Wenger should come in as interim. What he did with a poor arsenal team on a consistent basis and what he'd done with a great arsenal team on a consistent basis. He'd turn our team into a proper team.

Buy Zidane's wife a £10m London apartment and offer him first class manchester to london train access whenever he wants.

Cheaper than David Brents release clause.

honestly that's why i don't mind if he comes in. If he doesn't meet expectations by the end of campaign we can sack him and look for someone else.
We won’t Buy him out of his contract just to sack him at the end of the season. He’ll probably have a lot of negotiating power so will probably demand 3/4 year contract. If he comes he’s here for at least 3 years unless there’s a complete implosion

What you guys need is a top class coach not just a manager. Think Zidane would be a mistake of an appointment. He has proven to be a great man manager and was of course beloved in the dressing room, but has he done anything to prove he’s a world class coach? Or did he just have a team filled 1-11 with world class players in their prime? He got their confidence high and they were hyper focused on the CL. But is he tactically brilliant and flexible?

Not sure he could take over a side that’s at rock bottom and need of a total coaching revamp and turn you into title winners.

we need a Tuchel but our board know literally nothing about football so..

At this point whatever you have written above from the sacking of Ole to Rodgers being the first choice is all pure conjecture. You have no sources. Apart from a text message you apparently received.

When someone asked you who sent you the message you just replied saying "My Dad". Wherein you could have easily mentioned why your dad would be in the know-how in that same post.
My dad is out at some party in the North East. I can only pass on what he text me? If you want me to delete the post I can?

God, no, please, not Bottle Brendan, please. I feel sick. He is about the worst possible appointment I can think of. We are going to be in this exact same place in 18 months time. Awful, awful...

Did he not beat Tuchel in the FA Cup final?
Yeah, Ole’s kind of win…totally dominated, saved by Schmeichel and being clinical. What an achievement !

He will be a failure here, will win a minor trophy at best and leave us in shambles in few years…

It will be a joke to hire a Liverpool failure who crumbles when it matters. But a yes man is all we deserve apparently…

Apparently they're still undecided after the meeting

How?! It's a simple decision to sack then spend time finding a caretaker but this cannot continue

Where you hearing that? Sounds like crap. Howson who clearly knows people saying the "board meeting" is all bollocks, the club are dealing with Ole's agent and it's simply a matter of time till Ole's gone.

Buy Zidane's wife a £10m London apartment and offer him first class manchester to london train access whenever he wants.

Cheaper than David Brents release clause.
Offer him our wives

We do love Leicester. First we take that championship level CB off their hands for 80m and now we are taking their version of Moyes
And paying them £16m for the pleasure of getting rid of a manager they were going to sack a few months down the line anyway, God the idiocy at United is so frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.