Elon Musk's epic bacon adventures

yeah sure....thats going to solve problems of mass-transit. Nobody in its right mind can possibly think that.
Not sure if serious

Cheap tunnels into and out of cities would indeed go a long way to solving mass transit

yeah sure....thats going to solve problems of mass-transit. Nobody in its right mind can possibly think that.

London without transit tunnels would grind to a complete stop. Which considering they were built in the 1860's also shows it isn't exactly a new idea.

They would solve most current transport issues if we started building them again now though within and to link major cities.

Not sure if serious

Cheap tunnels into and out of cities would indeed go a long way to solving mass transit

London without transit tunnels would grind to a complete stop. Which considering they were built in the 1860's also shows it isn't exactly a new idea.

They would solve most current transport issues if we started building them again now though within and to link major cities.

Elon Musk is not going to revolutionize tunnel building for mass transit. Thats just not gone happen. Additionally the kind of tunnel system he seems to envision would never scale well or be cost efficient. Its mass transit thought in a way that would appeal to people with higher income, but not scalable for for the majority of people. People already know how to build tunnels and there are very obvious reasons why we don't have more of them. Musk is not going to change any of that. Nobody can possibly believe that building tunnels for individal cars is going to be the solution for public transportation in major cities.

Last edited:
Elon Musk is not going to revolutionize tunnel building for mass transit. Thats just not gone happen. Additionally the kind of tunnel system he seems to envision would never scale well or be cost efficient. Its mass transit thought in a way that would appeal to people with higher income, but not scalable for for the majority of people. People already know how to build tunnels and there are very obvious reasons why we don't have more of them. Musk is not going to change any of that. Nobody can possibly believe that building tunnels for individal cars is going to be the solution for public transportation in major cities.

Agree with everything there. I was just making the point that if somebody did find a cheap way to build a mass transit system underground it would almost certainly revolutionize our transportation systems.

It says a lot that the systems we have in place that do that are over 100 years old and are affordable only due to that reason.

Not sure if serious

Dmaa13kXgAA_4x7.jpg

In emails this week to a BuzzFeed News reporter who had asked for response to threat of legal action, the Tesla boss said: “I suggest that you call people you know in Thailand, find out what’s actually going on and stop defending child rapists, you f***ing asshole. He’s an old, single white guy from England who’s been travelling to or living in Thailand for 30 to 40 years, mostly Pattaya Beach, until moving to Chiang Rai for a child bride who was about 12 years old at the time.

“Chiang Rai is renowned for sex trafficking.”

He added: “I f***ing hope he sues me.”

Mr Unsworth, 63, told The Times the allegations were “100 per cent” untrue and “very hurtful”.

The financial broker added: “What he is saying is any farang [foreigner living in Thailand] is a ‘paedo guy’.”

His girlfriend Woranan Ratrawiphukkun, 40, condemned claims her partner had a child bride as “laughable”.

Last edited:
This is Elon fecking with his haters, its the old rope-a-dope trick. A slew of memes mocking his mental breakdown will be maxing out his inbox but he'll have the last laugh when he lands a Model 3 on the surface of Mars at 12.00pm on 31st December 2018.

Mr Unsworth, 63, told The Times the allegations were “100 per cent” untrue and “very hurtful”.

The financial broker added: “What he is saying is any farang [foreigner living in Thailand] is a ‘paedo guy’.”

His girlfriend Woranan Ratrawiphukkun, 40, condemned claims her partner had a child bride as “laughable”.

What's the golden rule again? Half your age plus 7? This dude is over that but not grounds for calling him a nonce really, just a creepy dude.

"But but why hasn't he sued me yet?"
Absolutely superb
I eagerly look forward to this :lol:

This is Elon fecking with his haters, its the old rope-a-dope trick. A slew of memes mocking his mental breakdown will be maxing out his inbox but he'll have the last laugh when he lands a Model 3 on the surface of Mars at 12.00pm on 31st December 2018.
Why lunchtime specifically?

I’m gonna try become rich so when I’m 60 I can bang a 25 year old

So apart from calling people paedos (with seemingly no evidence), could someone sum up what is bad about this bloke (apart from his stupid name)?
anti-union, treats his employees like trash, manipulates stock prices, commits fraud, builds shitty cars for rich sycophants, is a massive narcissist with an ironman complex, take your pick