Elon Musk | Owner of X and right wing man-child

So even if it were true. What's the proposed solution here. Ban people of certain faiths from office? That doesn't sound very freedommy at all.

In one sense I think banning anyone religious from any high office is sensible in that they should be totally rational. But I somehow think there is a flaw in that cunning plan. Some sort of slippery slope maybe? ;)

So even if it were true. What's the proposed solution here. Ban people of certain faiths from office? That doesn't sound very freedommy at all.
That implies it is even a problem in need of a solution.

Sounds like a win for integration to me.

I assume this is the reasoning?

The chairman argued in the video that Musk fairly received the award, which shareholders set to incentivize the tech billionaire to hit "ambitious financial and operational targets" since Tesla reached its goals as of 2023.

She noted that the carmaker grew revenues from $11.8 billion to $96.8 billion and turned a $2.2 billion loss into a $15 billion profit under Musk's leadership.

These milestones, she said, increased the value of Tesla from $53.7 billion to more than $790 billion.
https://www.businessinsider.com/tesla-board-chair-elon-musk-billions-pay-package-video-vote-2024-5

Seems like the targets for the pay package were set in 2018 and Tesla's board says they met those targets.

IMG-1002.jpg

Elon’s Twitter. Spoiler for the post I reported that hasn’t broken the rules.

IMG-1001.jpg

Someone needs to spread a conspiracy that oxygen is bad for you.

How long do we think it will be until he says climate change is a complete hoax and thinks Tesla should be sold off to an ICE competitor because "it's a waste of time"

He already mildly started. There is a tweet a few pages back

Ah, guess Twitter made the decision to quit using it for me. They've now finally discarded Twitter.com and are routing users to x.com. Which gives me this:

fW49x0f.png

See you on bluesky or whatever.
Well, let's see if that means the death of Twitter posts on the Caf. I think it's only fitting I chose a video of America's dumbest politician as my test case for this.

Edit: still works, but you need to change x to twitter

dumb feck doesn’t spin the wheelbarrow around before loading it up.

Sometimes it's just incredible how openly the rich and powerful discuss their view of society. They genuinely believe laws are for the serfs to settle their little petty issues and when the law reaches up into their realm, it's like "wtf, how can this apply to me"? :lol:

Sometimes it's just incredible how openly the rich and powerful discuss their view of society. They genuinely believe laws are for the serfs to settle their little petty issues and when the law reaches up into their realm, it's like "wtf, how can this apply to me"? :lol:

Yes, Elon, anyone is at risk of being convicted of felonies if they’ve committed felonies.