Elon Musk | Owner of X and right wing man-child

Amazing how he’s saying that like it’s some line that has been crossed :lol:
And then this bullshit that I keep seeing tweeted out by him and all kinda of other wannabe historians

Uh, big guy… Sulla attacked his own capital to lead up to all that… then proscribed Marius to death along with a dozen other guys… before Marius ever “proscribed” anyone

If you don't know who Peter Sweden is, he's a thundercnut. Also if you don't know who Elon Musk is, he's a thundercnut.

GPFqe03XoAAiFp0

Lie the 6 feet the whole world followed was because they said what faucci said, not what every scientist in every country recommended

But yeah, Musk the man of science

If you don't know who Peter Sweden is, he's a thundercnut. Also if you don't know who Elon Musk is, he's a thundercnut.

GPFqe03XoAAiFp0

I think, for some bizzare reason, he lives in the same-ish region as I do. He's an absolute fecking idiot.

I went from complete ignorance about AfD to learning that they are openly anti-Islam, anti-LGBTQ, climate sceptic Volkisch nationalists. It took 3 minutes on wikipedia. They tick every box on any basic "far right" checklist: authoritarian, nativist, ultra conservative. You don't even have to bring up their secret meetings with nazis and antisemitic rhetoric.

Musk is primarily a lazy, thick and deceitful person so it's hard to say which of his main character traits is dominating this time.

The way that the utter scum Jonathan Greenblatt and Ben Shapiro helped wash the reputation of this clearly racist antisemite in public should eternally condemn them.

I went from complete ignorance about AfD to learning that they are openly anti-Islam, anti-LGBTQ, climate sceptic Volkisch nationalists. It took 3 minutes on wikipedia. They tick every box on any basic "far right" checklist: authoritarian, nativist, ultra conservative. You don't even have to bring up their secret meetings with nazis and antisemitic rhetoric.

Musk is primarily a lazy, thick and deceitful person so it's hard to say which of his main character traits is dominating this time.

The way that the utter scum Jonathan Greenblatt and Ben Shapiro helped wash the reputation of this clearly racist antisemite in public should eternally condemn them.
And are lead by a lesbian living in Switzerland. They should be a parody but somehow aren't, unfortunately

And are lead by a lesbian living in Switzerland. They should be a parody but somehow aren't, unfortunately

It's like Nigel Farage with his French name and mistress, and German wife and kids was anti-free movement. Funny times.

Last edited:
How delusional do you have to be to believe that, presumably, the Norwegian people explicitly want you to have more money? Or does he not understand who the "constituents" of the Norwegian sovereign wealth fun are?

0dc8fa2a-c7f9-44d6-9da6-204a0d3383d4

I've just been sent an offer by Tesla, buy an in stock car before end of June and I get 15,000 miles worth of supercharger use for free.

It was 67p a kwh last time I checked, so at 3 miles per kw, thats a good £3.5K discount, on top of the £6K or so they recently knocked off the price of a model 3.

That is not a company that is reaching its sales number projections.

How delusional do you have to be to believe that, presumably, the Norwegian people explicitly want you to have more money? Or does he not understand who the "constituents" of the Norwegian sovereign wealth fun are?

0dc8fa2a-c7f9-44d6-9da6-204a0d3383d4

Not sure that’s a gotcha. He seems to think “retail shareholders” are a proxy for public sentiment. And he is assuming that ‘public sentiment’ is consistent all over the world. Including Norwegian citizens.

So that’s a couple of sketchy assumptions but not as straight up deluded/stupid as you imply.

Not sure that’s a gotcha. He seems to think “retail shareholders” are a proxy for public sentiment. And he is assuming that ‘public sentiment’ is consistent all over the world. Including Norwegian citizens.

So that’s a couple of sketchy assumptions but not as straight up deluded/stupid as you imply.

If he actually thought that retail Tesla investors are representative for Norwegian citizens, it would be outrageously stupid, but of course he doesn't. He's just being deliberately obtuse.

I understand your explanation, but I don't feel that disqualifies him from being delusional or stupid. His assumptions are stupid, IMO, and absolutely incorrect.

I don't subscribe to anything Musk related (I've even blocked Musk himself), but still continue to get this sort of nonsense boosted onto my feed.

I don't subscribe to anything Musk related (I've even blocked Musk himself), but still continue to get this sort of nonsense boosted onto my feed.

Oh good lord is that a fine reply

There's an interview with her where she tells people she's not lesbian, she just happened to find her soulmate in a woman

Is like saying I am not gay, I don't like guys, it happens to like dick

I've just been sent an offer by Tesla, buy an in stock car before end of June and I get 15,000 miles worth of supercharger use for free.

It was 67p a kwh last time I checked, so at 3 miles per kw, thats a good £3.5K discount, on top of the £6K or so they recently knocked off the price of a model 3.

That is not a company that is reaching its sales number projections.

Tesla are known for bizarre offers like this. I recently had an Uber ride in a 2016 Model S, where the driver told me he only bought it because it came with "lifetime free supercharging".

So for someone who led rocket scientists he doesn't believe in pandemic? when it was literally happening in front of his very eyes?
It's true what they said there are cases where someone is too smart that they become stupid.