Elon Musk | Owner of X and right wing man-child

And it can fart too.
I visited a friend last weekend who had just bought a Tesla and I can confirm this is true, his 9 year old thought it was the funniest thing ever.
The thing makes a fart sound when the doors are opened and on request.
I’m not sure how I feel about this!

I visited a friend last weekend who had just bought a Tesla and I can confirm this is true, his 9 year old thought it was the funniest thing ever.
The thing makes a fart sound when the doors are opened and on request.
I’m not sure how I feel about this!

Farts are hilarious but the manchilds cars making fart noises is painfully lame

I’ve not updated the app since he purchased Twitter so it still has the same old logo for me. But now certain things are stopping working, like if I click a video to play it I get the sound but the image is black.

Still refusing to update though.

I haven’t either except I only use Twitter to look at the United feed for the lineup so any loss of functionality hasn’t hit me

In a world where Elon and his friends continue making these hot takes, this has to be up there with the worst that I've ever seen. Food, clothes, diapers etc. are all free. I did not know that.

Day cares, school material, extra curriculars, university, giving your kid a life

My lifestyle....sure

Day cares, school material, extra curriculars, university, giving your kid a life

My lifestyle....sure
Elon is just a perfect man capable of working his ass off leading multiple companies at the same time, perfectly raising his dozen or so children while being able to sit on twitter 24/7. If only everyone was like him, the world would clearly be a perfect place.

Elon is just a perfect man capable of working his ass off leading multiple companies at the same time, perfectly raising his dozen or so children while being able to sit on twitter 24/7. If only everyone was like him, the world would clearly be a perfect place.

he has even time to have kids to disown him. I wonder why

In a world where Elon and his friends continue making these hot takes, this has to be up there with the worst that I've ever seen. Food, clothes, diapers etc. are all free. I did not know that.

I mean, even before you get to that; in the US you have to consider the cost of actually going to the hospital to have the baby.

I mean, even before you get to that; in the US you have to consider the cost of actually going to the hospital to have the baby.

You have to pay 40 dollars for get skin to skin after the baby is born

You have to pay 40 dollars for get skin to skin after the baby is born
Scientists: "Skin-to-skin is beneficial to the mother and the baby."

Americans: "How much can we charge?"

Even after I already knew how insane the American healthcare system is, I was shocked to hear that you could get stuck with massive bills if the hospital or even the individual doctor who treated you wasn't part of your specific insurance network. It's absolutely unhinged. Our system isn't perfect, but if I need to go to the hospital I don't pay for the ambulance. If I notice a weird bump or something and go to my GP to check it out, there's a small fee (~$25 maybe?), and many medicines are subsidized. If my medical expenses (doctor's visits, psychologist, prescribed medicine, surgery, etc) cross a certain amount for the year (it's $286 for 2024), I don't pay anything for the rest of the year.

Still not as weird as (some) Americans walking inside with their shoes on, mind.

Even after I already knew how insane the American healthcare system is, I was shocked to hear that you could get stuck with massive bills if the hospital or even the individual doctor who treated you wasn't part of your specific insurance network. It's absolutely unhinged. Our system isn't perfect, but if I need to go to the hospital I don't pay for the ambulance. If I notice a weird bump or something and go to my GP to check it out, there's a small fee (~$25 maybe?), and many medicines are subsidized. If my medical expenses (doctor's visits, psychologist, prescribed medicine, surgery, etc) cross a certain amount for the year (it's $286 for 2024), I don't pay anything for the rest of the year.

Still not as weird as (some) Americans walking inside with their shoes on, mind.

And more important. If your doctor wants to get rich, he can't prescribe you legal opiods that you can get hooked on or say that you have cancer when you don't to get millions on the insurance treatments

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/canc...emo-healthy-patients-faces-sentencing-n385161

This guy made 34 million lying on these diagnoses. Public health care system don't have this incentives

But that would be a conversation for health care thread

GMyhax-W0AAwKDQ

He's an apartheid simpleton. Just like Trump, he's an idiot who hires smart people. The app is a cesspit of reactionary, right wing wankers now. Anything goes. I've reported really obviously threatening tweets and had responses telling me that my complaints aren't upheld.

So even if it were true. What's the proposed solution here. Ban people of certain faiths from office? That doesn't sound very freedommy at all.

Yeah we’ve built quite a shite world for ourselves where shitestains like these are rewarded with infinite wealth and influence.
How do you propose decreasing the company valuations of Tesla and SpaceX, thereby decreasing the value of his stake in those companies? Even with higher tax rates imposed on such companies, he'll still be a multi multi multi billionaire.

How do you propose decreasing the company valuations of Tesla and SpaceX, thereby decreasing the value of his stake in those companies? Even with higher tax rates imposed on such companies, he'll still be a multi multi multi billionaire.
My comment wasn’t as serious as that, bud - and also not solely directed just at Musk (albeit we’re in a Musk thread). It was more philosophical tbh.

So even if it were true. What's the proposed solution here. Ban people of certain faiths from office? That doesn't sound very freedommy at all.
Step 1: elect mayors
Step 2: ...
Step 3: control europe

Is about my freedom, not yours

Quite funny that even he is sick enough of Rowling to be like “hey uhh maybe change the record?”