Elon Musk | Owner of X and right wing man-child

Last reply is fake, she changed her name to fart

Not possible, Musk bought twitter to empower citizens and get to the TRUTH, therefore there's nothing fake anymore on twitter, especially regarding the elite with a blue tick, it's very closely monitored so only the truth can own the libs.

Obviously musk. 3 options:

A- Musk is stupid to buy twitter if he didnt know that purchasing twitter would drive adds because of his persona

Or

B- Musk is stupid to buy twitter if he didnt know that puchasing twitter would drive away adds bc activist would force adds to go away because of his persona

Or

C- Musk was stupid to purchase twitter if it is bc of economic downturn when he said that as laying over 10% of tesla a few months back bc he had a bad feeling for the economy
So basically, Musk is stupid

Obviously musk. 3 options:

A- Musk is stupid to buy twitter if he didnt know that purchasing twitter would drive adds because of his persona

Or

B- Musk is stupid to buy twitter if he didnt know that puchasing twitter would drive away adds bc activist would force adds to go away because of his persona

Or

C- Musk was stupid to purchase twitter if it is bc of economic downturn when he said that as laying over 10% of tesla a few months back bc he had a bad feeling for the economy

Musk was fine to buy Twitter, he should have kept his mouth shut and do the business element behind closed doors. The more he opens his mouth in public, the bigger the problem. No other business that I’m aware of, does it’s managing in such a public fashion.

Musk was fine to buy Twitter, he should have kept his mouth shut and do the business element behind closed doors. The more he opens his mouth in public, the bigger the problem. No other business that I’m aware of, does it’s managing in such a public fashion.

So you are of the opinion A: because of Musk persona as he cant shut up

15-20 years ago, Greenpeace impersonated some polluting company's spokesman and held a press conference promising to clean up their mess, and their stock price went plunging too. Think it was my first "this system should be burnt to the ground" moment :lol:

e- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Yes_Men#Dow_Chemical
don't know why i thought it was greenpeacew

They were my clients for over six years. Pure madness.

cXHokfdsuDPmM_qZ1uP8qU0Vuc33kKkLkxjBbFQxw7U.jpg

:lol: :lol:

Account now suspended

What a car crash of a decision!!

The biggest problem with the world now is that folks can't tell the difference between facts and opinions. Twitter is one of the main culprits.
A simple posting on a public platform is now the equivalent of a news report or some scientific article. Maybe scientists or academic professionals should not post on social media to isolate it for what it is, a social media platform and not as some purveyor of information.

it makes you wonder, if any of these stock charts are actually verifiable and linked to twitter stuff, would be based on trading bots and AI scouring social media to try and time the market?

There are algos that scour the news, including official Twitter accounts. Musk’s idiocy has cost companies billions

Give the poor guy a break. He is now the one-man Twitter fact-checking machine now. From verifying Verified Blue Ticks to facts. The poor guy is indispensable now.

He won't have much time to run Tesla, Space-X, Neuralink and The Boring Company properly. Can only allocate 20mins a day each to his other companies now.

Is he planning on getting rid of old blue ticks now? That's what legacy means, right? How can the old ones be corrupt if they've literally been checked by Twitter?

From this Guardian article

He has no idea what he's doing. He genuinely doesn't. He's lurching from crisis to crisis because he's put himself as the person to make every decision and then trying to gauge the reaction of decisions by talking to his echo chamber of slobbering devotees.

Give the poor guy a break. He is now the one-man Twitter fact-checking machine now. From verifying Verified Blue Ticks to facts. The poor guy is indispensable now.

He won't have much time to run Tesla, Space-X, Neuralink and The Boring Company properly. Can only allocate 20mins a day each to his other companies now.
I just regret I didn't get a flame thrower when I had my chance.

Does Elon really not have people he runs his ideas and contracts by? A lawyer, a level headed business veteran, a street smart realist?

He has no idea what he's doing. He genuinely doesn't. He's lurching from crisis to crisis because he's put himself as the person to make every decision and then trying to gauge the reaction of decisions by talking to his echo chamber of slobbering devotees.

Indeed.

Does Elon really not have people he runs his ideas and contracts by? A lawyer, a level headed business veteran, a street smart realist?

He got rid of all the ones that say 'no'.

At this point, I suspect he is a very hands-off CEO or business owner or even a figurehead like a Trump with his 'businesses'.

I have never run into a CEO of any multi-billion dollar MNC company that has as much free time as Elon. Being a CEO is a shit job -- it's 16-18hr days. And in Elon's case, he has quite a few listed companies.

If he was that active in just one of them and he is fecking around with Twitter, the shareholders will be asking him to step down. He has a handful. Thats just not possible.

Nice! Yeah, although here in India. They were one of our main clients at my last job - tax consulting. Good people to work with.

I work mainly either their R&D and manufacturing teams. Always interesting to hear, and then enable, what they are working on next.