Elon Musk | Owner of X and right wing man-child

knowing musk, this will be a mix of half truths, downright lies and him spitting out his dummy.

knowing musk, this will be a mix of half truths, downright lies and him spitting out his dummy.

Musk has become an entity where even if I don't know anything about a topic, if he has a particular view about it then I automatically assume the opposite view is the correct one to take

It's not like it's a first time where he accuses governing bodies of secret, illegal deals.

Not like it would be the first time a government engaged in such. Hell most Parish Councils get up to some highly questionable shite let alone national governments.

You’re being harsh. He’s been completely consistent, don’t you remember how he pulled out of India and Turkey when those governments made similar requests.

I defend this site for months, and for what :mad:

There's a mutual who I liked and who lived in the same city, I asked her out, she said no, fine. But then weeks later out of the blue she says yes, everything is going well for a few days... radio silence, and a cancellation on the day itself, with the added bonus of a really shit excuse.

All Elon's fault. I will lead a principled boycott of X The Everything App now :mad::mad:

Can’t help but want a Harris win even more so get to witness the meltdown of Trump and Musk in full flow.

Can’t help but want a Harris win even more so get to witness the meltdown of Trump and Musk in full flow.
A large part of why I always want democrats to win in the US is that they always piss off the right people. Musk would throw such a fit he could get twitter into legal trouble.

Are you limited to making a certain number of tweets or something now? It gets to a point in a day and suddenly everything fails to send for me.

He's turned Trump into one of the worst Tweeters out there. Guy used to not miss.

Are you limited to making a certain number of tweets or something now? It gets to a point in a day and suddenly everything fails to send for me.
you’re allowed 4 racist, 3 sexist, 3 misogynistic and two uses of the n-word. you’re doing well to blow through all of those a day.

you’re allowed 4 racist, 3 sexist, 3 misogynistic and two uses of the n-word. you’re doing well to blow through all of those a day.
Makes sense, all of my tweets are endorsing Dyche having a fully white and bald team.

My prediction is that once the US elections is over he will start winding Twitter down.

A staunch critic of Israel who rose to considerable fame since the start of this onslaught for his dark humour persona on talk shows (namely with Piers Morgan).

He was gaining a lot of traction in the social media space, until Elon seemingly decided he didn't like it when free speech criticised certain friends of his.

I think the financial situation IS getting to him. Teaming up with the Rumble CEO to try and strong arm advertisers with their law suit. They just announced closing the Brazil HQ and I bet it’s cost cutting despite the story he is pushing as a way to save face.

A staunch critic of Israel who rose to considerable fame since the start of this onslaught for his dark humour persona on talk shows (namely with Piers Morgan).

He was gaining a lot of traction in the social media space, until Elon seemingly decided he didn't like it when free speech criticised certain friends of his.
Ah. I see. Musk only wants free speech for conservatives.

So the Free Speech Absolutist has now banned Bassem Youssef from twitter.

He's compromised

10-years-in-the-joint-vs-20-years-in-the-can-which-is-it-r-v0-729w9hz5bnqb1.jpg

Musk is going full loco. Great. Hope people see sense and start deleting their accounts from that crap place.
Did just that today. Musk is a tool, but a dangerous one and shouldn't be supported in any way at all.