Elon Musk | Owner of X and right wing man-child

also further confirmation that bots are obviously using the blue tick and Elon's whole "verification means human" system is as big of a joke as he is. In fact as a result of Elon tying blue ticks to being "real humans", he's simply exacerbated and enhanced the botting problem because bots are now amplified to prominent positions with the tick.

Is he still not paying rent for the SF office or some shit like that?

This is Elon's confirmed alt, btw.

GK0eLkTWIAAaFN2

Can you imagine being so divorced you pretend to be a child online and tweet about your ex

somehow facebook might be worse on the AI front

couldn't stop laughing at the second one...

Can’t even pretend. Don’t understand the last few tweets. He’s either incredibly smart or an idiot. I suspect it’s the latter.

They're never going to be road legal in Europe, so I suspect I never will. There sure seem to be a lot of "my cybertruck broke down stupidly" videos for the in reality quite limited number made so far.

What’s the implication meant to be here?

That Covid was never dangerous. Obviously the reason new Covid variants, which continue to arise, aren’t as lethal is because the world has herd immunity now, which it didn't when the pandemic started.

That Covid was never dangerous. Obviously the reason new Covid variants, which continue to arise, aren’t as lethal is because the world has herd immunity now, which it didn't when the pandemic started.

From the very start of the pandemic, virologists were predicting that this is how it would end. Less dangerous but more transmissible variants would drown out the more dangerous strains. Covid is now basically just one of many, not very dangerous, coronaviruses.

From the very start of the pandemic, virologists were predicting that this is how it would end. Less dangerous but more transmissible variants would drown out the more dangerous strains. Covid is now basically just one of many, not very dangerous, coronaviruses.

Like the spanish flu that killed 50-100 million. Still around with different variants. Like COVID, after 2 years became milder and milder, as milder version dpreads better, and as you said, it was the exact prediction

Wow. Crazy to see that people can still hold views like that after we literally saw how many people died from it.

Wow. Crazy to see that people can still hold views like that after we literally saw how many people died from it.

Elon wasn’t happy to lose money because Tesla production slowed/halted to protect public health

Can’t even pretend. Don’t understand the last few tweets. He’s either incredibly smart or an idiot. I suspect it’s the latter.
He's a complete and utter moron. The only difference between him and most morons is that other morons haven't inherited an emerald mine most of the time.

He's a complete and utter moron. The only difference between him and most morons is that other morons haven't inherited an emerald mine most of the time.

He also single-handedly created dozens of different successful companies, so you should show some respect.

:lol:

Tesla recalls Cybertrucks over accelerator crash risk

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c9ezp0lv039o

006fc950-fe32-11ee-a27b-5df9a2bee351.jpg.webp

From the article:
The company says an "unapproved change" in the production of the pedal meant "lubricant" was used in its assembly, which means the pad did not stick properly to the pedal.

So an unapproved change on a production line producing potentially dangerous cars that should be all have gone through testing to pass regulations is used as an excuse. That makes it even worse than something that had gone unnoticed.

From the article:
The company says an "unapproved change" in the production of the pedal meant "lubricant" was used in its assembly, which means the pad did not stick properly to the pedal.

So an unapproved change on a production line producing potentially dangerous cars that should be all have gone through testing to pass regulations is used as an excuse. That makes it even worse than something that had gone unnoticed.

Its never their fault

From the article:

Honestly, their whole fleet is a disaster. I owned one for a year from new as a company/tax perk. By the end of that period it had started to creak and make noises at motorway speeds. Things rubbing together in the interior. It did my head in. For that to happen without petrol and pistons and a drive chain is just unacceptable.

I had a cheap one. But it’s indicative. They make shit quality cars that don’t last. It sounded like an entry level polo after 10 months.

Lord knows what the second hand market will look like in a decade when the brand cachet has disappeared.

I pity people paying $70k+ for the shitshow that is the cybertruck.

Honestly, their whole fleet is a disaster. I owned one for a year from new as a company/tax perk. By the end of that period it had started to creak and make noises at motorway speeds. Things rubbing together in the interior. It did my head in. For that to happen without petrol and pistons and a drive chain is just unacceptable.

I had a cheap one. But it’s indicative. They make shit quality cars that don’t last. It sounded like an entry level polo after 10 months.

Lord knows what the second hand market will look like in a decade when the brand cachet has disappeared.

I pity people paying $70k+ for the shitshow that is the cybertruck.

I wouldn’t pity them, they have more money than sense