Elon Musk | Owner of X and right wing man-child

locked account now. she's a lowlife. but also musk, man, what a waste of skin.

Last edited:
Hopefully those that vehemently dislike Musk and the propaganda he has bandwagoned with refuse to pay that dollar. But I feel they’re too addicted.

Also, paying $0.09 per month is so negligible that it's barely considered money.

The fact of giving your credit card information to a company that has spent the last year actively removing their security checks and authentication protocols would also have to be considered.

It says it's for new users. Can't imagine there's a lot of real new users these days compared to scam accounts (who'll pay the $1).

It'll could be a $1 sign on fee that gets you X number of months, but there will be a $24.95/mo. box checked in the fine print.

Already started...

Looks like a pressure method for people to create new accounts now before is too late so they can boost revenue on adds based on users to me. I don't see that happening to be honest

He must be incredibly desperate for cashflow to be resorting to something like this.

The cash flow it’s going to generate is a drop in the ocean. He’s more interested in collecting PII, probably on behalf of one of his bad actor friends or investors.

He must be incredibly desperate for cashflow to be resorting to something like this.

Doesn't he need to generate like $1 billion extra every year just to maintain the loan? $1 feels like such a useless number. It's way too low to actually matter, but it's more than nothing so it will immediately push away those who won't pay literally any amount for Twitter. And worse than that, it's not even to use Twitter, it's just to tweet, retweet and like tweets? I sometimes like tweets, and once in a while even retweet something to my 12 followers (half of whom are those "girl in your area" bots, though one of them actually keeps liking them), but it's not actually worth $1 per year for me to do that.

Just seems like not enough to matter financially but enough to a) drive some people away and b) make himself look like a fool.

It's basically a social experiment at this point: how big of a twat does a social media CEO have to be for his app to finally crash?

It's necessary to stop him staring into your soul

Jimmeh.jpg

There's feckery afoot here. Wiki put a huge banner up across their page the other day saying 'Wikioedia IS NOT FOR SALE' After Musk said he would pay them $1 Billion if they changed the name of the site to Dickpedia.

That’s really funny though. Dickpedia. Really clever also.

Musk doesn't have a billion dollars to give anyone. Could maybe swing a leveraged loan for that much, but he's never going to do so. He has, to my knowledge, never paid any money to anyone he told he would pay money if they did *thing*.

Musk not realising that he's trying to insult someone from fecking Glasgow, who will give absolutely zero shites about what he has to say.

not taking down fake ai stuff when it's been reported. Just a sad result of the shite musk has created.

not taking down fake ai stuff when it's been reported. Just a sad result of the shite musk has created.

I don't understand how it is legal to run a business based on stuff like this. Well I do ($) but I despise every single person involved in it (and yes that includes every user reading this).

Once they have checked it they should be liable for the checked content.

Was he always this crazy or he has deteriorated over time?

Not crazy, just a despicable cnut. And yes he always was a childish piece of shit, but the media was generally operating at a similar level.

It's completely without context. Presumably, he went on to make a point?

The context is a debate on racism that took place in the Scottish Parliament on 10th June 2020 in the aftermath of the murder of George Floyd and subsequent protests. Before the clip in question Yousaf talks about his own experience of racism both professionally and privately. He talks about different forms of racism; explicit, implicit, unconscious. He moves on to structural racism and notes that of the 300 Scottish MPs that have entered Holyrood since its inception none have been black, none a female person of colour and the only four minority politicians have all been middle class, privately educated Asian males. He then goes on to make the points in the clip. After that he relates all these remarks back to George Floyd and the BLM movement. He says that it's ineffectual just to take a knee, that gestures aren't enough, the only thing that actually counts are actions that lead to change. He observes the irony that a debate regarding Black Lives Matter is taking place without a single black voice in attendance; in the absence of which he concludes by narrating the entirety of George Floyd's final words.

This is the complete video (should be set for the right time, if not it's from 1hr 55+):

I think it's an excellent speech and all his observations are perfectly reasonable. I do think it needs to be noted that Scotland was 98% white in 2000 and is still more than 96% 95% white today though. I'm certain there is structural racism, but given those demographics I'm not sure raw numbers necessarily demonstrate it.

Last edited: