Elon Musk | Owner of X and right wing man-child

I reported a tweet where somebody referred to a black person as a ‘darky’ the other day. Apparently that doesn’t break the rules.

Elon is a piece of shit.

I doubt there's many people even checking those reports. Didn't he completely gut the moderation team when he took over? I doubt he's much interest in replacing them.

I'm pretty sure they've only recently stopped replying to media questions with a poop emoji so all those reports going into an abandoned inbox is on brand for him.

Hit the off switch EU! aww shit I'm in Britain...

I hope Feckface Von Clownstick will end up bleeding more money in penalties after that.

Why the feck did you have to leave Twitter, Jack? How could you do this to us when the way you led the charge against ISIS was crucial in curbstomping their violent propaganda?

Do you genuinely think people sticking up for Elon earlier in the thread and calling him a centrist have any self reflection?

Let's tag them and see.

The answer is likely no because if they didn't see it then I have doubts they ever would.

I think Elon has some sort of drug issue (whether recreational or prescribed) which has in the past couple of years affected his behavior. I saw him at a conference in early 2020 and he was already in the early stages of strange behavior back then. Its gotten noticeably worse during and after the pandemic.

I think Elon has some sort of drug issue (whether recreational or prescribed) which has in the past couple of years affected his behavior. I saw him at a conference in early 2020 and he was already in the early stages of strange behavior back then. Its gotten noticeably worse during and after the pandemic.
the oxydouchin abuse is no joke

the oxydouchin abuse is no joke

A condition brought on by excessive Ketamine use apparently.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/elon-...reasing-drug-use-associates-tell-ronan-farrow

It can cause disinhibition, where you do and say things you otherwise would not,” a leading ketamine researcher Amit Anand told the magazine, adding: “You can feel grandiose and like you have special powers or special talents. People do impulsive things, they could do inadvisable things at work.”

Do you genuinely think people sticking up for Elon earlier in the thread and calling him a centrist have any self reflection?
I used to be a big fan prior to this whole Twitter thing.
I still think that the work he did at Tesla and SpaceX make him one of the most important innovators and entrepreneurs of our time.

But he is a dangerous egocentric fascist. No one cant deny that after his actions and words in the last ~2 years.

I was drying out K in my oven for months on end in college, never experienced anything like Musk is exhibiting.

fecking lightweight.

He's probably combining it with random things. If you combine that with running multiple companies and not getting much sleep, you're likely to get a very different end product. I wouldn't be shocked to learn his sudden interest in wanting to buy Twitter was made on a drug binge (followed by his subsequent failed attempt to back out when he was sober).

He's probably combining it with random things. If you combine that with running multiple companies and not getting much sleep, you're likely to get a very different end product. I wouldn't be shocked to learn his sudden interest in wanting to buy Twitter was made on a drug binge (followed by his subsequent failed attempt to back out when he was sober).
:lol:

Calodo2003 uninhibited - may just wear socks with my sandals today, who gives a damn what people think

Elon uninhibited - may just buy Twitter

I still think his biggest mistake was building Paypal. What an absolute disaster of a payment platform it turned out to be.

He seems to be getting worse by the week. Which is some feat considering.

As someone that hasn't even been on Twitter: Is there a legitimate reason to stay on this platform? I don't get it. Just to see that platform crash alone would be enough motivation for me to delete an existing account.

As someone that hasn't even been on Twitter: Is there a legitimate reason to stay on this platform? I don't get it. Just to see that platform crash alone would be enough motivation for me to delete an existing account.

For me I still can control what I follow for the most part. I follow lots of funny accounts, interesting ones that tweet about current events and give me a better understanding, football news, music stuff, podcasters I listen to, etc…. I also block every single advert I see and the majority of blue ticks so I don’t give them any engagement.

For me I still can control what I follow for the most part. I follow lots of funny accounts, interesting ones that tweet about current events and give me a better understanding, football news, music stuff, podcasters I listen to, etc…. I also block every single advert I see and the majority of blue ticks so I don’t give them any engagement.

Fair enough. Bit of a tragedy that there doesn't seem to be a proper alternative to "X" for what it still brings. Or so it seems.

Fair enough. Bit of a tragedy that there doesn't seem to be a proper alternative to "X" for what it still brings. Or so it seems.

Yeah I did sign up to Bluesky and Threads but they’re both graveyards.

I cringe at this supposed rebranding. X.com still re-directs to twitter.com.

It’s hard to feel good about being on twitter. The quality is way down, every day is spent blocking idiots and terrible ads, blue ticks have ruined intelligent discussions and the place is swimming in disinformation. You feel complicit in the degradation. But every now and again there’s real quality there. There’s a sense you are on the deck of a sinking ship, the water is lapping around your ankles, you know you are going to have to jump ship and you are delaying the inevitable.

I didn’t think my Twitter usage would drop but looking at the last 10 days usage I’ve done 3 hours 17 mins of on screen time. 19.7mins per day is definitely down on how I used to use it, quite significantly. When I open it the algorithm really has me misunderstood and I just close it these days. I think I open it habitually.

I didn’t think my Twitter usage would drop but looking at the last 10 days usage I’ve done 3 hours 17 mins of on screen time. 19.7mins per day is definitely down on how I used to use it, quite significantly. When I open it the algorithm really has me misunderstood and I just close it these days. I think I open it habitually.
This is what I do with Facebook. Open it by habit then scroll for a bit until I realise I'm not even looking at what's on there.