Elon Musk | Owner of X and right wing man-child

Being smart does not exclude someone from also being an giant asshole. Hitler and Stalin were smart, they were also cnuts. Unfortunately Trump is also smart, that's why he is not in jail and may become president again (unfortunately x2). Putin is smart, too. Many of the worst people in history were smart.

I don't know what people think they are doing when they label someone they don't like as "not smart". I was astounded that people were dismissing Trump as "not smart", even after he won the primaries among 16+ republicans, even after he became president. It is better to realise that the opponent is smart and dangerous, than to underestimate him. If your opponent is winning and you are losing, and you call him stupid, what does this make you?

Edit: Also being smart does not mean they don't make mistakes. The smartest people in the world have made many mistakes, sometimes catastrophic mistakes.

Oh so he's doing genocide as a side line now? From Kanye to Hitler what a swing.
Considering the story about his potential name for the Ye album it's not as big a jump as it should be. :lol:

The honour of this billionaire is being undermined! What will ever become of him if I do not intervene immediately? By God I must devote my time to righting this outrage!

wmjmpxf46dw41.jpg

Post some content on your multi billion dollar companies that I can listen to and I'll give you some feedback.

Richard Branson has no qualifications and has had the smarts to make a very good living for himself.

Not sure why there's a need to insult others intellect just because you don't agree with some of the things they say. Simply responding OP who stated he wasn't smart and anyone who thought that was beyond their comprehension. I disagree.
Unfortunately I spent all of my family's mining wealth on vodka when I was young, so I couldn't buy existing companies and pretend I created all these wonderful things on my own.

As far as I can see you said he was a scientist because he had a physics degree and that's where the conversation kept going. I'm not saying he isn't incredibly smart, because he clearly is. But he's not the Tony Stark some people pretend he is.

Being smart does not exclude someone from also being an giant asshole. Hitler and Stalin were smart, they were also cnuts. Unfortunately Trump is also smart, that's why he is not in jail and may become president again (unfortunately x2). Putin is smart, too. Many of the worst people in history were smart.

I don't know what people think they are doing when they label someone they don't like as "not smart". I was astounded that people were dismissing Trump as "not smart", even after he won the primaries among 16+ republicans, even after he became president. It is better to realise that the opponent is smart and dangerous, than to underestimate him. If your opponent is winning and you are losing, and you call him stupid, what does this make you?

Edit: Also being smart does not mean they don't make mistakes. The smartest people in the world have made many mistakes, sometimes catastrophic mistakes.

I don't think Trump is smart in layman's terms at all. I think the people around him, that use him are smarter. On top of that he doesn't need to be smart. He just needs to be the tallest midget in the room.

Unfortunately I spent all of my family's mining wealth on vodka when I was young, so I couldn't buy existing companies and pretend I created all these wonderful things on my own.

As far as I can see you said he was a scientist because he had a physics degree and that's where the conversation kept going. I'm not saying he isn't incredibly smart, because he clearly is. But he's not the Tony Stark some people pretend he is.

No I said he had a degree in physics, as in he’d studied the sciences. Guy has lots of faults but not being intelligent isn’t one of them. Will be good to see how Twitter goes, I’m hopeful it’ll improve, can see people losing their shite about it already for no reason other than Elon owns it.

No I said he had a degree in physics, as in he’d studied the sciences. Guy has lots of faults but not being intelligent isn’t one of them. Will be good to see how Twitter goes, I’m hopeful it’ll improve, can see people losing their shite about it already for no reason other than Elon owns it.
Yeah I retract my argument because you're right - he did say he wasn't intelligent.

In my defense I also think West is intelligent. They're also both idiots, but then again the smartest person I've personally met is my boss and he also doesn't know how automatic doors work.

I think Elon has already shown that he's going to turn Twitter into a misinformation pit, for what it's worth.

I think the likes of that guy will still be booted off but he'll probably reinstate Trump's account

He would have already if it were not for over a dozen companies saying they would pull their sponsorship of the platform if Trump is reinstated.

Another thought has to be, what if Trump comes back then (as he inevitably would) oversteps the mark and has to be banned again. Does Mr Musk really want that hassle? Trump as an enemy would be a nightmare for him in so many ways.

He would have already if it were not for over a dozen companies saying they would pull their sponsorship of the platform if Trump is reinstated.

Another thought has to be, what if Trump comes back then (as he inevitably would) oversteps the mark and has to be banned again. Does Mr Musk really want that hassle? Trump as an enemy would be a nightmare for him in so many ways.
I mean what companies though

I don't take that to mean "we're out forever if he's gone" i take it to mean "we're out for a couple weeks to see the potential hit of staying on"
Advertisers will definitely walk if the moderation is shit or Plump gets reinstated. GM is giving Twitter the benefit of the doubt in the near term, but appears poised to bail if the moderation is weak or ineffective.

If he doesnt reinstated him. Youd think they wont make him the enemy?

Logged on to Twitter this morning. Sure felt diff... Exactly the same. People need to chill with the dramatics

Logged on to Twitter this morning. Sure felt diff... Exactly the same. People need to chill with the dramatics
Kyle Rittenhouse (that little American turd who got famous for killing protestors) announced his return to Twitter and for some reason that tweet was in my recommendations.

It could just be a coincidence but I didn't usually get recommended tweets from that side of the political spectrum.

Wonder what it would actually take for a competitor to overtake Twitter? What could a rival app offer that would genuinely make it a threat?

What a stupid take. How on earth would he have changed anything in 24 hours?