Elon Musk | Owner of X and right wing man-child

Pepsi Max is the Elon Musk of sodas.

I hope you don't plan on ever visiting Norway, because I'm not sure you'll be let in once I send the police a copy of that post.

Is Pepsi Max their version of Coke Zero? (which is great imo).

I am pretty sure Pepsi Max outdates Coke Zero by several years. I think Coke only had the Light version at the time, which was always terrible. I don't know why Pepsi Max in particular made such an impact in Norway, but it did.

I hope you don't plan on ever visiting Norway, because I'm not sure you'll be let in once I send the police a copy of that post.

I am pretty sure Pepsi Max outdates Coke Zero by several years. I think Coke only had the Light version at the time, which was always terrible. I don't know why Pepsi Max in particular made such an impact in Norway, but it did.

Interesting. I'm pretty much addicted to Coke Zero, mainly because the taste is vaguely similar to Coke (as opposed to Diet Coke, which I don't like), minus the sugar and calories.

Interesting. I'm pretty much addicted to Coke Zero, mainly because the taste is vaguely similar to Coke (as opposed to Diet Coke, which I don't like), minus the sugar and calories.

Same here except with Pepsi (though it was all about Coke in the past). I made the decision very specifically because of the sugar and the calories, because I was getting way too much of both from the amount of Coke I was drinking. I'm actually trying to cut down on Pepsi Max now too, because of the caffeine.

she’s going to send him to a different school.

You can no longer view Twitter at all without an account. This will be Elon’s way for forcing people to join to increase the member count.

I came to ask this very question. I do have a Twitter account, I ain't logging into it though unless it's to delete my account.

Looks like I'll be second guessing the content of transfer tweets from now on :lol:

Keep getting ‘rate limit exceeded’. Broken again.

Keep getting ‘rate limit exceeded’. Broken again.

Does anyone have a comparison of tweeter's downtime before and after Musk? Because it's getting ridiculous, he expects announcers to come back to the plateform but can't even have it run properly.

You can no longer view Twitter at all without an account. This will be Elon’s way for forcing people to join to increase the member count.
Not just that, but the data it collects from you is valuable. Eery time you click on a tweet, or search a keyword, it learns something about you.

The rate limit thing was introduced to stop spam, apparently, a while ago. Its supposed to be a dynamic thing that restricts accounts as the system is in heavy use to avoid complete collapse.

I'd say its not a coincidence that this is hapenning just as they stopped public account browsing, I suspect that all those APIs that show tweets on forums and the like are now being seen as users, forcing the rate limit to affect accounts. Another well thought through change from space karen.

I wonder if Twitter blue users are getting this issue? I noticed a few ticked accounts when I clicked on them work without the limit message but who knows.

The rate limit thing was introduced to stop spam, apparently, a while ago. Its supposed to be a dynamic thing that restricts accounts as the system is in heavy use to avoid complete collapse.

I'd say its not a coincidence that this is hapenning just as they stopped public account browsing, I suspect that all those APIs that show tweets on forums and the like are now being seen as users, forcing the rate limit to affect accounts. Another well thought through change from space karen.
Twitter was telling me earlier this week that I was a spambot. Limited my ability to like and retweet and bookmark for 3 days.

Knew something was up with why. Thanks.

Ah, the left going too far routine, so great to see it again.

Typical of him.

I swear the whiners on the right have no mother-effing-clue about how a modern country/world world dominated by left/liberal policies would look like because such context has not yet existed while we already saw the ravages from extremely conservative policies.

Elon did just tweet this - To address extreme levels of data scraping & system manipulation, we’ve applied the following temporary limits: - Verified accounts are limited to reading 6000 posts/day - Unverified accounts to 600 posts/day - New unverified accounts to 300/day. I would try to post it but I can't actually see it.