Elon Musk | Owner of X and right wing man-child

Plastic bottles should never hold sodas, only cans & glass bottles.

It is so much more enjoyable drinking a Mexican Coke straight out of a glass bottle. It's branded as 'Mexican Coke' as the soda is made with cane sugar, not high fructose corn syrup.

I’ve heard a few people raving about Mexican coke. Been meaning to try it. Not got over here yet.

I’ve heard a few people raving about Mexican coke. Been meaning to try it. Not got over here yet.

“Mexican Coke” is actually just “non US Coke”.

The US use high fructose corn syrup and not sugar, whereas Mexico and most other countries in the world use cane sugar. That’s the difference.

You need to get pally with the bar staff and get the good US stuff served in a proper pint glass!

Conscious I’ve played a part in dragging this miles off topic.

Elon Musk is a thundercnut.

As you were.

“Mexican Coke” is actually just “non US Coke”.

The US use high fructose corn syrup and not sugar, whereas Mexico and most other countries in the world use cane sugar. That’s the difference.

Last person I heard raving about it was Irish (Paul Mescal) You’d think he’d be familiar with non US coke. Either that or he’s gone native in LA with indecent haste!

Last person I heard raving about it was Irish (Paul Mescal) You’d think he’d be familiar with non US coke. Either that or he’s gone native in LA with indecent haste!

It probably doesn’t take long to get ingrained in the suffering of shite US Coke. A mate of mine moved out there around 14 years ago and he bangs on about Mexican Coke, I just let him have it.

Plastic bottles should never hold sodas, only cans & glass bottles.

It is so much more enjoyable drinking a Mexican Coke straight out of a glass bottle. It's branded as 'Mexican Coke' as the soda is made with cane sugar, not high fructose corn syrup.

I wouldn't know, I mostly drink Pepsi Max, the national drink of Norway. Coke doesn't taste that good anymore, too sweet.

I wouldn't know, I mostly drink Pepsi Max, the national drink of Norway. Coke doesn't taste that good anymore, too sweet.
That's funny as Pepsi is sweeter than Coke here.

As a Southerner, nothing beats an ice cold Cheerwine out of glass.

That's funny as Pepsi is sweeter than Coke here.

As a Southerner, nothing beats an ice cold Cheerwine out of glass.

Pepsi Max is non-sugar, which is why I switched over years ago. Now I just prefer the taste, though. I don't know if the Coke has changed at all, it's just my taste that has changed. I generally just prefer the artificial sweetened sodas now.

We drink a ridiculous amount of it in Norway. I'm pretty sure it passed Coke years ago. At some point I believe we drank a substantial portion of worldwide consumption.

You need to get pally with the bar staff and get the good US stuff served in a proper pint glass!
Coincidentally, a few days ago I was at the driving range wearing a golf hat from said establishment and one of the bartenders was next to me, saw the hat, we chatted, and he remembers who me and my brother are… so there might be a solid chance of that now!

Coincidentally, a few days ago I was at the driving range wearing a golf hat from said establishment and one of the bartenders was next to me, saw the hat, we chatted, and he remembers who me and my brother are… so there might be a solid chance of that now!

Fingers crossed!

Pepsi Max is non-sugar, which is why I switched over years ago. Now I just prefer the taste, though. I don't know if the Coke has changed at all, it's just my taste that has changed. I generally just prefer the artificial sweetened sodas now.

We drink a ridiculous amount of it in Norway. I'm pretty sure it passed Coke years ago. At some point I believe we drank a substantial portion of worldwide consumption.
Y'all also like your champagne sweeter than most, 'demi sec' or 'sec.'

Think that goes for all the Nordic countries.

That makes sense.

Hell, you already know about half the town :lol:

I’m up between Greenville and Spartanburg
It isn't that small - it covers a massive area though, it's 7.9 miles to Walmart in North Augusta

I've passed thru your area a few times, not stopped though, I do a Trenton-Charlotte-Atlanta run every so often - just to the airports to take pictures of planes which is my non-footie hobby

It isn't that small - it covers a massive area though, it's 7.9 miles to Walmart in North Augusta

I've passed thru your area a few times, not stopped though, I do a Trenton-Charlotte-Atlanta run every so often - just to the airports to take pictures of planes which is my non-footie hobby
You know it's small town America when you highlight the distance to the nearest Walmart. :lol:

Pepsi Max is great. Also I could take Musky in a fight no problem but despite having like 7 inches on Zuckerberg he’d take me, so that settles that debate

There’s those too.

I think they might be phasing out the old 1L (33.8oz) and replacing with 1.25L.

You can find both
Doesn't matter to me, I don't drink the stuff anymore, the gas does something to me and you don't wanna be close by when it takes effect :lol:

52unip83ya7b1.jpg

Platform for free speech etc