Elon Musk | Owner of X and right wing man-child

Both equally as weird as eachother.
Oh, feck off :lol:

This is a new world, there's no precedent for the wealthiest person on the world sharing their idiotic thoughts 24/7. As, before Trump, there wasn't for the most powerful.

These people have gladly opened up their minds to the world, so that there can be absolutely no doubt about how dangerous they are. Unlike their predecessors, there is no room for speculating about how their mind actually works, what to they think about things, about their fellow humans, etc. We're talking about very obvious democracy-threatening level of dangerous. Yet we still get posts like yours. Go figure.

I actively wish Elon Musk dies very soon. Hopefully an embarrassing or ridiculous death, so that his image is sealed in a proper manner for history.

Oh, feck off :lol:

This is a new world, there's no precedent for the wealthiest person on the world sharing their idiotic thoughts 24/7. As, before Trump, there wasn't for the most powerful.

These people have gladly opened up their minds to the world, so that there can be absolutely no doubt about how dangerous they are. Unlike their predecessors, there is no room for speculating about how their mind actually works, what to they think about things, about their fellow humans, etc. We're talking about very obvious democracy-threatening level of dangerous. Yet we still get posts like yours. Go figure.

I actively wish Elon Musk dies very soon. Hopefully an embarrassing or ridiculous death, so that his image is sealed in a proper manner for history.
Autoerotic asphyxiation while have sex with a Tesla transvestite Elon Musk sex robot?

Yeh you're right. That's not weird at all.

It's not weird, it's rational, not different from wishing Putin dies.

If I think these people are hampering humanity, wanting them removed is the only logical desire.

Twitter has become utter rubbish. Used to be a site where I’d see news & find out about stuff that I might not have on the news. Now everything has been hijacked by Elon.

It's not weird, it's rational, not different from wishing Putin dies.

If I think these people are hampering humanity, wanting them removed is the only logical desire.
One started a war. The other is a business owner with a big ego. Where do you draw the line?

One started a war. The other is a business owner with a big ego. Where do you draw the line?

Calling him a business owner with a big ego is a gross understatement.

I draw the line on the right side of the fight. Musk is on the wrong one.

His recent antics of catering to the nut-right in the US probably favours Putin, so me putting them together in the same sentence might not be as far fetched as you say. Although I wasn't even implying these connections, but rather that there is no room for the ultra-rich on the world I want. It's not the wealth per se that gets me, but rather that it represents a supra-democratic (and worse, supra-national) power. So yeah, to me people like him present a global threat on my opinion, not much different than the likes of Zuckerberg of Bezos.

Putin is more dangerous than Musk because he wields political power, the power that still obliterates wealth. However, one can quickly be converted into the other and many people aspire to have wealth, just so they can transform it into power. Musk made it clear he was one of these when he went for Twitter. He realized wealth alone becomes boring and yesterday news when you get used to it.

I don't want him to die, just want to see him lose all his power and wealth a bit like trading places

I don't want him to die, just want to see him lose all his power and wealth a bit like trading places
It's kind of what I mean. It's just that death seems far more likely.

Of your feed was already littered with right wing nonsense you won’t notice much of a difference

My feed never had any right wing nonsense and still doesn’t. I wonder if a lot of the people who are seeing stuff they want in their feed don’t realise that they can change a setting to make sure the only tweets they see are from people they follow? (plus occasional ads)

Obviously, Musk is a buffoon who will wreck the whole company in the end but I do agree that the Twitter experience for the average user hasn’t changed much at all. Yet.

Last edited:
Autoerotic asphyxiation while have sex with a Tesla transvestite Elon Musk sex robot?
That's a glorious death for me. I mean, if it was a transvestite Arruda sex robot.

My feed never had any right wing nonsense and still doesn’t. I wonder if a lot of the people who are seeing stuff they want in their feed don’t realise that they can change a setting to make sure the only tweets they see are from people they follow? (plus occasional ads)

Obviously, Musk is a buffoon who will wreck the whole company in the end but I do agree that the Twitter experience for the average user hasn’t changed much at all. Yet.
That just turns it into Facebook.

Calling him a business owner with a big ego is a gross understatement.

I draw the line on the right side of the fight. Musk is on the wrong one.

His recent antics of catering to the nut-right in the US probably favours Putin, so me putting them together in the same sentence might not be as far fetched as you say. Although I wasn't even implying these connections, but rather that there is no room for the ultra-rich on the world I want. It's not the wealth per se that gets me, but rather that it represents a supra-democratic (and worse, supra-national) power. So yeah, to me people like him present a global threat on my opinion, not much different than the likes of Zuckerberg of Bezos.

Putin is more dangerous than Musk because he wields political power, the power that still obliterates wealth. However, one can quickly be converted into the other and many people aspire to have wealth, just so they can transform it into power. Musk made it clear he was one of these when he went for Twitter. He realized wealth alone becomes boring and yesterday news when you get used to it.

I’m yet to read about any conflict or issue where one side went in saying “ we’re in the wrong”.

Maybe it depends on how you use it. But I don’t follow many because I don’t want to be bombarded by peoples posts. In the past I’d get a good balance of trending hashtags and whatever tweets the algo decided to send my way. Now Elon or his replies to people I I’ve never heard of is 80% of my home page.

I could block him I suppose, but occasionally he tweets stuff relevant to users eg not linking other social media rule or the TwitterFiles stuff.

So many butthurt people when it comes to Elon. He is one of the biggest enterpreneurs and the mainstream narrative changed from being the lefts darling once he didnt obey to their outlandish demands as proven in the Twitter files

Last edited by a moderator:
So many butthurt people when it comes to Elon. He is one of the biggest enterpreneurs and the mainstream narrative changed from being the lefts darling once he didnt obey to their outlandish demands as proven in the Twitter files

what was in the twitter files about that? I haven't looked at it

Tesla's stock was at around 60 pre covid.. the rise was never going to last.. at 125 its still massively overpriced.. it will correct itself.. its just made Elon/a lot of people a shit load of money and fecked his brain up permanently.

To a large degree, yes. To another larger degree, it changed cause he has been saying some dumb shit for the last couple of years, and then 'free speech yadda yadda' for Twitter, followed by banning pretty much anyone who criticized him there, including journos (despite what he had said before that he wants his worst critics to stay in the platform', in addition to doing some dumb shit there (the blue mark), and thinking that putting everything in a poll is the grand solution, instead of doing A/B testing. Unless of course, the poll results are something that he does not like (him quitting as CEO), in which case he reruns the poll, and when again are the results he doesn't like, then he just ignores the poll.

'Vox populi, vox dei', unless of course 'populi' does not agree with his opinion in which case it is 'Vox Elon, vox dei'.

To a large degree, yes. To another larger degree, it changed cause he has been saying some dumb shit for the last couple of years, and then 'free speech yadda yadda' for Twitter, followed by banning pretty much anyone who criticized him there, including journos (despite what he had said before that he wants his worst critics to stay in the platform', in addition to doing some dumb shit there (the blue mark), and thinking that putting everything in a poll is the grand solution, instead of doing A/B testing. Unless of course, the poll results are something that he does not like (him quitting as CEO), in which case he reruns the poll, and when again are the results he doesn't like, then he just ignores the poll.

'Vox populi, vox dei', unless of course 'populi' does not agree with his opinion in which case it is 'Vox Elon, vox dei'.
What was that dumb shit?
He banned the journes as they were doxxing him. Big difference

What was that dumb shit?
He banned the journes as they were doxxing him. Big difference
But they did not.

What was the dumb shit. Let's start with the blue mark check. Everyone who wants to have a bluemark check needs to pay a monthly fee of $20 (apparently came out of Elon's arse). But then Stephen King, a writer that Elon likes a lot, said that he is not paying that, so Elon said 'hey, what about $8' followed by actually making this a policy. But then many people started buying this, and because it is not verified, Twitter got spammed. So, he said, well, if you are impersonating someone, you need to put 'parody' in your username, and added the second check for the 'verified VIP' users. But that didn't work either, so he decided to remove the checks entirely.

Or about randomly firing half of the stuff, including entire departments, to only ask many of them to come back a couple of days later. Or not realizing, that won't work in European Union. Or hiring a software developer as an intern to fix stuff that hundreds of people were working on (and doing that in 12 weeks), to only for him to quit after 6 weeks.

Or the polls on how to run Twitter (and the US, for example the poll on that fiscal bill and then hum tagging Schumers and McConnell), which is slightly similar to if United was run polls in redcafe.

And I am not even starting about giving a platform to alt-right. While I agree that Twitter (and the rest of big tech companies) was extremely left-wing and some balance was desperately needed, now it is going full 4chan (which is bad). He did not provide balance, he just went to the other end of the spectrum.

:lol:

He’s been seen as a joke for literally years. Maybe not on /Elon but in the real world, because he’s blatantly been an absolute moron for ages.

I'm so butthurt because of the devastating gravity of the Twitter files
It does show those before him are no different to him. He just does things the dictator way, while they did it the sneaking about way

Having a billionaire as your darling whilst considering yourself a leftist is the American dream tbf.