Elon Musk | Owner of X and right wing man-child

This is what he wanted - he will get to step down and blame someone else for crashing it. If they actually don't, then he still benefits

He ultimately knew he was killing it and is trying to distance himself as much as possible with the ability to point fingers elsewhere

Total sense. Google should block all searches for twitter and block it on all chromium based browsers.
Chromium is open source so that would be very easy to unblock for all chromium based browsers that aren't chrome.

The Peoplekind of sacked him. Is he writing his resignation letter as we speak?

Probably already pushed out by his shareholders and investors. Let's see how Tesla shares react to this news.

I guess some lawyers finally read the policy.

https://www.motortrend.com/news/tesla-model-s-plaid-shifter/

The backup is a button on the touchscreen.

So they took away something that made things easy and clear to add in a system that tries to figure out which way you want to go, with a backup on the touchscreen because the car isn't actually psychic AND a backup for the touchscreen because that screen can actually crash.
:lol:

I got an email notification that Andrew Tate tweeted the other day

They’ve definitely tweaked something I don’t follow anyone like that

Big chance that the most expensive midlife crisis in history ends with the guy out of 2 executive boards and a weaker Twitter. Let's see how things unfold.

Why did he think that completely trashing the status quo at Twitter would do anything other than spook comfortable advertisers? He’s made a few comments in the last 24 hours about a fast lane to bankruptcy and Twitter dying but it’s entirely self inflicted. I don’t understand the advertising industry but could he have lined up companies with whom his values align to replace Apple etc? You would think he’d have seen this was coming but you can tell from his tweets on the matter that he really, really didn’t.

So they took away something that made things easy and clear to add in a system that tries to figure out which way you want to go, with a backup on the touchscreen because the car isn't actually psychic AND a backup for the touchscreen because that screen can actually crash.

There are many reasons not to want a Tesla (like the build quality, or the CEO), but the #1 thing for me is the fact that literally everything is in basically an iPad screwed (hopefully) to the dashboard. It's so ugly, and just so bad. I get that this approach is much cheaper than having physical buttons, levers, etc., but I'm never going to buy a car that is all touchscreen. If I have to pay more to get an equal car with actual buttons, I will. Luckily those still exist. Also luckily, the road authorities in many countries, including Norway, are becoming increasingly aware of just how dangerous it is to have everything in a touch screen. It might not be legal in a few years.

There are many reasons not to want a Tesla (like the build quality, or the CEO), but the #1 thing for me is the fact that literally everything is in basically an iPad screwed (hopefully) to the dashboard. It's so ugly, and just so bad. I get that this approach is much cheaper than having physical buttons, levers, etc., but I'm never going to buy a car that is all touchscreen. If I have to pay more to get an equal car with actual buttons, I will. Luckily those still exist. Also luckily, the road authorities in many countries, including Norway, are becoming increasingly aware of just how dangerous it is to have everything in a touch screen. It might not be legal in a few years.
That would be a stroke of genius, delegitimizing legally these death traps.

Surely the touchscreens were there just before the cars were supposed to go full auto and nobody would have to drive and manipulate the other controls at the same time. Or so they thought.

Surely the touchscreens were there just before the cars were supposed to go full auto and nobody would have to drive and manipulate the other controls at the same time. Or so they thought.
They should still have a more reliable emergency brake regardless of how sophisticated the ai gets. This version is a million miles off sophisticated so its not even relevant

Why would you want a single reliable mechanism when you can replace it with three unreliable mechanisms?

This is on top of the door buttons that can fail, rather than levers, and necessitate a backup lever that you have to find while your car is trying to cremate you.

https://driving.ca/auto-news/crashe...out-window-after-car-locks-doors-catches-fire

I read recently that VW is bringing back buttons after realizing they were overdoing it with all the touch screens. Fortunately, my car is still a 2013 with physical buttons, but it'll be something I look at when I buy my next car.

https://www.edmunds.com/car-news/volkswagen-relents-and-brings-us-our-buttons.html

I'm sure stuff like this is just a glitch, but it does make you wonder after Musk spends a weekend with Kushner, meeting Russian propagandists and other corrupt scum.

The 2018 story is when he was arrested in Madrid on an Interpol warrant. Before his phone was confiscated he tweeted, which caught traction and the attention of Boris Johnson (then UK foreign sec), among others, who helped get the Interpol notice squashed before he could be bundled on a plane to the Gulag.

When people criticise the "weird nerds defend musk" meme, these are the people we're talking about. They are so dense that light warps around their presence.

f17lhc9sfy6a1.jpg

When people criticise the "weird nerds defend musk" meme, these are the people we're talking about. They are so dense that light warps around their presence.

f17lhc9sfy6a1.jpg

That last fecking line :lol: I bet he had an erection while typing that.

Surely the last one is witty parody. Surely.

5c7lwq.png

Paying to make your vote count more than others. Sounds like a flawless system with no downsides. Such a genius.