Elon Musk | Owner of X and right wing man-child

What's his agenda here? What does he want? Is he having some sort of mental breakdown?

I always though he was a smug prick, but none of this makes any sense

I think we all tend to forget, he didn't want to buy it. This is a clout-chase gone wrong because when twitter sued him to follow through with the deal, his lawyers advised him that he'd lose the case due to his text messages showing he knew all about the extent of the bot problem. Once he got in, he then decided to play to the right wing crowd for the "feel good" / "part of the in crowd" high and now he's simply following their lead on things.

he's a right-wing troll with money. It doesn't surprise me he's doing the exact opposite of this he's previously stated just to get people praising him endlessly.

If you look through tweets he replies to it’s just a load of right wing nerds with barely any followers, tweeting absolute shite and then Elon going “interesting”.

What's his agenda here? What does he want? Is he having some sort of mental breakdown?

I always though he was a smug prick, but none of this makes any sense
It's because he's really stupid. I know it seems impossible because he has lots of money but he's actually just incredibly thick.

Can’t find an ID in the replies, who is this young lady?

I mean, isn't incredibly likely he had no clue who she was? He probably gets constantly asked for selfies from Elon stans. Not really fair to expect him to do a background check each and every time.

He's so easy to rip the piss out of - because he's such an obvious twat - what's the point of a "gotcha" like this?

Based on his flip flopping with Twitter these last few weeks, you wonder how he's managed to have such successful businesses. Oh wait, I forgot that he has smart people doing that work for him instead.

I mean, isn't incredibly likely he had no clue who she was? He probably gets constantly asked for selfies from Elon stans. Not really fair to expect him to do a background check each and every time.

He's so easy to rip the piss out of - because he's such an obvious twat - what's the point of a "gotcha" like this?
I was more curious as to who the young lady was, well, still is. I see what you are saying, but it's a poor look regardless.

if I was Elon I wouldn't give a shit if the honey-trap had Putin/Trump ties either

I think of it more as a bait to see if he'll admit to not knowing something, or double down.

Has anyone else noticed that if you rearrange the letters of Elon Musk's name you can spell Noel Skum, Leon Muks or Liz Truss? Coincidence, I think not!

This might be the reasonable reaction under normal circumstances, but he also hung out with Jared Kushner, so I don't reckon he deserves the benefit of the doubt.

FkbPe9IWQAId-_p

Of course those same founding father would not have let dear Mr. Cheong vote, even if he owned all of fecking New York, so yah.

now all the plebs who paid for a blue tick are making policy decisions, I am sure this will go swimmingly

Of course those same founding father would not have let dear Mr. Cheong vote, even if he owned all of fecking New York, so yah.

Its good to get a Malaysian expert's view on the intent of the American founding fathers.

Its good to get a Malaysian expert's view on the intent of the American founding fathers.
To be fair he kinda nailed what the intent was, he just didn't include the white male prefix to land owners.

the real irony is that PATRAIOTMAGAs have discovered the church commmittee :lol:

well, the left is dead, at least someone (mis)remembers what they used to fight for