Gaming Elden Ring - Fromsoftware

Radahn got nerfed more than once right? I beat the cnut in his original form solo, does that make be an elite gamer?

Absolutely. In fact if you look on the back of the Elden Ring box you'll find a coupon you can cut out and send off with a photo of your win addressed to Mr. Michael Zaki and you'll he'll send you an elite gamer badge.

Absolutely. In fact if you look on the back of the Elden Ring box you'll find a coupon you can cut out and send off with a photo of your win addressed to Mr. Michael Zaki and you'll he'll send you an elite gamer badge.
I always knew I was better than everyone else, I don't need a badge to prove it

I always knew I was better than everyone else, I don't need a badge to prove it
Pfft. Beat Radahn on level 1, blindfolded, no damage taken and whilst on fire and we'll talk. Bet you used a Mimic as well didn't you?

You make me sick

Fellow prepare to try viewer?

Edit: RKG now I suppose.

Not one Im familiar with actually, despite spending an unhealthy amount of time watching souls-tube videos

Interesting, I'd always thought the Michael Zaki nickname came from them, but maybe they heard it elsewhere first.

The first season of Prepare to Try, where they go through Dark Souls 1, is very entertaining (for those of us that watch an unhealthy amount of souls-tube)

Interesting, I'd always thought the Michael Zaki nickname came from them, but maybe they heard it elsewhere first.

The first season of Prepare to Try, where they go through Dark Souls 1, is very entertaining (for those of us that watch an unhealthy amount of souls-tube)
93fp8s.jpg