Gaming Elden Ring - Fromsoftware

Yeah those divine beast cnuts.
I think scudatree fragments are just really important at that point. Boss is similarly tough as nails.
Everything in there was much easier after mostly maxing it out. I'd just stagger and interrupt stuff more often and kill them faster.

Midra wrecked me at least a dozen times in a row yesterday...I can barely get past the first phase. Just can't seem to keep track of his moveset at all, a lot of attacks look so similar. Annoyed at how much difficulty I'm having after solo-ing everything else thus far.

Radahn is so stupid that I'm not even sure if I can be bothered with him, feck sake.

i'm also missing a single scadutree that I can't for the life of me track down and it's a stupid mechanic that you need them all.

Shadow Keep is an amazing legacy dungeon. On the map it seems a fraction of the size of Leyndell but it feels so much more explorable to me.

Radahn is so stupid that I'm not even sure if I can be bothered with him, feck sake.

i'm also missing a single scadutree that I can't for the life of me track down and it's a stupid mechanic that you need them all.

Unlike Gael, Sister Friede, Lady Maria, orphan of koz etc, he's just not enjoyable. Even the Sekiro bosses felt fair at the end.

I can't beat him, I think I need to just uninstall :lol: I've never encountered a more BS boss.
Stay close to him. Its tempting to try back off but it wont work.
Get a big shield, a fast weapon and just hug his legs, a lot of his attacks will go over your head. The only time you'll get a second to yourself is when you dodge behind him.

Stay close to him. Its tempting to try back off but it wont work.
Get a big shield, a fast weapon and just hug his legs, a lot of his attacks will go over your head. The only time you'll get a second to yourself is when you dodge behind him.
I've tried that constantly as I checked some guides and he always rinses me so clearly I'm doing something wrong. I can't even get enough time to summon my fecking mimic.

I've tried that constantly as I checked some guides and he always rinses me so clearly I'm doing something wrong. I can't even get enough time to summon my fecking mimic.

When he opens up with his spin attack dodge roll front left. Press mimic tear dodge roll backwards and heal. And use
Something that procs a status effect like bleed like using the sword spear infused with a blood ash or something that imflicts scarlot rot.

Last edited:
I have also scoured everywhere for the last scudatree and can't get it, thoroughly went through a guide, apparently there's a bug with the pot guys so I can't get it, great.
When he opens up with his spin attack dodge roll front left. Press mimic tear dodge roll backwards and heal. And use
Something procs a status effect like bleed like using the sword spear infused with a blood ash or something that imflicts scarlot rot.
I tried maxing out a scarlet rot spear and it did shit, and with bleed, did shit.

"ok i've rolled 30 times maybe I'll attack onc.. and I'm dead".

Who came up with this cnut? Every other DLC boss I've found reasonable if maybe a little annoying but this is just the worst.

Finally beat him. That was not fun. A total clusterfeck messy cnut of a boss.
Yeah agreed. Dont know how i'd even attempt to fix him. Maybe just gut his health so he dies fast and is forgettable

Alright, I'm going to have to rush to kill Mohg as I dont want to do the dlc on NG+ and have no other characters. What's the best weapon to smash through the main game? I was planning to make a samurai and just 2hand an Uchigatana and rush through.

I dont care about spoilers as I've beaten it a few times anywah.

Alright, I'm going to have to rush to kill Mohg as I dont want to do the dlc on NG+ and have no other characters. What's the best weapon to smash through the main game? I was planning to make a samurai and just 2hand an Uchigatana and rush through.

Just do it on NG+ it’s not that bad. I only had one save and it was NG+5. I assume you’ve got a good build and weapon set so why bother going to the effort of starting from scratch!

Just do it on NG+ it’s not that bad. I only had one save and it was NG+5. I assume you’ve got a good build and weapon set so why bother going to the effort of starting from scratch!
My NG+ is only at Liurnia I think so it's still a bit.of a trek. I suppose smashing through that is kuch faster thoough as I'm like level 185.

There's a guide here to unlock the DLC in under two hours.

It features a scripted kill for Mohg which is pretty cool. However bear in mind you're only about level 70 and you still need to go back into the base game for golden seeds, talismans, etc.

Anything that has strong bleed. Only spirit Godfrey and Radagon/Elden Beast are immune to it. Doing a mage with staff and dark moon blade is also strong but the main dlc bosses don't have a weakness to bleed.

But you only have to kill Radahn and Mogh to jump into the dlc. It takes very little time if your build is strong enough.

Last edited:
Anything that has strong bleed. Only spirit Godfrey and Radagon/Elden Beast are immune to it. Doing a mage with staff and dark moon blade is also strong but the main dlc bosses don't have a weakness to bleed.

But you only have to kill Radahn and Mogh to jump into the dlc. It takes very little time if your build is strong enough.
My last playthrough I did Reduvia and later Rivers of Blood. Maybe some magic is a nice change of pace. Though just smashing stuff with a Bloodhound Fang works quite well too. Though that's also bleed ofcourse.

My last playthrough I did Reduvia and later Rivers of Blood. Maybe some magic is a nice change of pace. Though just smashing stuff with a Bloodhound Fang works quite well too. Though that's also bleed ofcourse.

We can also agree on a password over a PM and i can drop you some cool dlc weapons for your playthrough like the night sword and night claws. If you play on ps5 that is. I have it on pc as well but have not done playthrough on that platform.

We can also agree on a password over a PM and i can drop you some cool dlc weapons for your playthrough like the night sword and night claws. If you play on ps5 that is. I have it on pc as well but have not done playthrough on that platform.
Naaaah, I want to discover those myself. Thanks though!

Shadow Keep, the storehouse in particular, is testing my patience like few areas in Soulsborne games have.

Summon a couple of people and get the customary invader. It keeps it fresh.

The other day as part of ng+ i have to invade 3 times to progress Varres questline to get to Mogh early. I changed my build to emulate Messmer.

I spawned right outside the final boss outside the erdtree during a trade. When they turned around and saw me in midair charging Messmers orb i imagined they said "Oh feck". My Aoe fire orb killed one of them, the other tried to dodge roll away but i stabbed him the back with my fire sword.

While they were getting "you died" message, i stole all the items they had dropped which included "Spear of the impaler".

Last edited:
I'm really bad at rushing this game. I'm just clearing the entire map again, it's just too much fun.

The Bloodhound Fang's ash of war is ridiculously good. How have I never used this before.

I'm really bad at rushing this game. I'm just clearing the entire map again, it's just too much fun.

The Bloodhound Fang's ash of war is ridiculously good. How have I never used this before.
Still probably the best weapon in the game.

Such a shame for me. I bought this game on release for PS4, thought it was one of the best gaming experiences I had for the first 5 hours, then hours 5-15 I was getting incredibly frustrated at the difficulty of the game, and then around the 15h mark, I quit. It was just too hard for me. Not just the bosses, the overall gameplay as well. Thinking about giving it another shot on PS5, but feel like the exact same will happen

To be fair.. It's not the game developers fault you suck donkeyballs..

OR

Michael Scott flies in.. "Comment"

So I skipped most of the game by doing the Varre questline, but now I'm trying to beat Mohg at legel 30, and that's really hard :lol:

I'll just genocide those albinaurics until I'm stronger.

So I skipped most of the game by doing the Varre questline, but now I'm trying to beat Mohg at legel 30, and that's really hard :lol:

I'll just genocide those albinaurics until I'm stronger.

Level 30. Yikes. Well good luck to you dude. My tip though is to level up whilst exploring. Feels much less laborious.

Level 30. Yikes. Well good luck to you dude. My tip though is to level up whilst exploring. Feels much less laborious.
I'm just trying to get to the DLC. I've beaten the game quite a few times already, but had no characters who arent in NG+ So I want to beat Mohg since that's the way to get there :)

I did grab the Golden Scarab to get more runes and these mobs at Mohgs palace give you 2400 runes a pop and barely fight back.

I'm just trying to get to the DLC. I've beaten the game quite a few times already, but had no characters who arent in NG+ So I want to beat Mohg since that's the way to get there :)

I did grab the Golden Scarab to get more runes and these mobs at Mohgs palace give you 2400 runes a pop and barely fight back.
I got there the more natural way. Just knew i'd be constantly popping back to get some random incantation in the middle of nowhere. Got in a relatively low level and it really doesn't seem to matter much once your there. Low health hurts but the scudatree fragments bump your damage so much they feel much more significant.
Summon someone to kill him for you. I would have thought that would be a popular place to leave summon signs.
Get beast claws in forest just south of starting point when you get there because they're hilariously good.

I got there the more natural way. Just knew i'd be constantly popping back to get some random incantation in the middle of nowhere. Got in a relatively low level and it really doesn't seem to matter much once your there. Low health hurts but the scudatree fragments bump your damage so much they feel much more significant.
Summon someone to kill him for you. I would have thought that would be a popular place to leave summon signs.
Get beast claws in forest just south of starting point when you get there because they're hilariously good.
Yeah I keep going to places to get stuff as well. Also need all the stones to upgrade weapons.

I figured I'll just plow through the palace until I'm strong enough to just steamroll everything I need to get the stuff I want.