Donald Trump - GUILTY!

The Brown Bull

It's Coming Home.
I wouldn’t believe Trump’s car radio never mind Trump himself.
When he’s not telling lies he’s planning lies.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
From “They planted those documents”

To suddenly:

“I’m not untidy, they took the documents out of my boxes and put them on the floor!”

RedDevilQuebecois

Trump will have that rally in Wilkes-Barre on Saturday. That should be the setting to arrest the fat orange SOB in front of a mass audience, both in person and online.

"Donald John Trump. By order of the Department of Justice, you are under arrest for crimes against the State."

Last edited:

surf

Anyone read the novel State of Terror by Hillary Clinton and Louise Penny? They certainly do a hatchet job on the fictional presidency of Eric Dunn, who now lives at his mansion in Palm Beach and harbours a Pakistani nuclear terrorist. Life imitating art or the other way round?

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
Lawyers for Trump and his ever-grown legal cases much be some cottage industry by now. Trump Lawyers must be a thing.

mariachi-19

I may be the devil, but i'm not a monster
Lawyers for Trump and his ever-grown legal cases much be some cottage industry by now. Trump Lawyers must be a thing.
Nobody will act for him who has something to lose. I certainly wouldn’t do it without generational wealth being put in my bank account prior to commencing…. Even then id quit after 5 minutes and tell him to sue me.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
His lawyers inadvertently admit to Trump stealing classified and top secret documents? Because they're dumb as feck? Of course they did, of course they are.

Dear Americans, just promise he'll go to jail for fecking once.

You can't can you? :(

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
This is "slightly" concerning. My guess is he tore some up and flushed them

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Why did they sell the original and not copies?

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Are classified, etc. documents able to be copied on a regular copier? Wouldn't be surprised if they are not.

e - quick search seems like they can.
All the top level DoD areas I've worked within have separate copiers and scanners marked explicitly for classified documents. It's to avoid spillage, open channels, etc. That wouldn't stop someone from scanning on an unclassified network but most likely the sniffers/spotter software on the unclass network would catch the document and/or quarantine it. I figure every available copying and scanning device in the White House would be above unclassified. One could probably sneak out some docs and take them to a local Kinkos.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
Why did they sell the original and not copies?
Could be a couple of reasons

Buyer wants to ensure only they receive/posses this intel.

Plausible deniability for Trump (I never had that record). Yes, they failed to destroy the folders but they probably didn't expect to be caught out on their insistence that they didn't have any more classified stuff.

And...

Safety deposit boxes for later grifting.
Good call Mr. Marcello.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
All the top level DoD areas I've worked within have separate copiers and scanners marked explicitly for classified documents. It's to avoid spillage, open channels, etc. That wouldn't stop someone from scanning on an unclassified network but most likely the sniffers/spotter software on the unclass network would catch the document and/or quarantine it. I figure every available copying and scanning device in the White House would be above unclassified.
I remember the summer I worked at Raytheon, whenever I was going in certain areas to deliver the internal mail, I had to wait in the ‘foyers’ of multiple different rooms for up to five minutes before I was able to enter so they could properly secure the classified papers. The stringency they employed to do that was quite something.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Dude is losing his shit. Every day I wait for news he's been arrested. It's like a never-ending Christmas Eve.
It’s gonna be a bit of status quo until after the election. I would be gobsmacked if DOJ indicted him before then.

What could fill that void is him declaring he is running for 2024 before the election. The chaos that could cause would be something else, especially within the Republican Party.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
I remember the summer I worked at Raytheon, whenever I was going in certain areas to deliver the internal mail, I had to wait in the ‘foyers’ of multiple different rooms for up to five minutes before I was able to enter so they could properly secure the classified papers. The stringency they employed to do that was quite something.
Wait, you worked at Raytheon? What industry have you not worked in?

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Wait, you worked at Raytheon? What industry have you not worked in?
It was a summer job during college set up by my pop who worked for them for a couple of decades. It was simply a mail boy / clerk to the SVP position.