Donald Trump - GUILTY!

Another case of Dunning-Kruger effect just like his father-in-law and the other idiot making the news these days (Musk).

"Russia/Ukraine would never have happened"......mf'er would have invaded with Russia. Could you actually imagine a Trump Presidency pre-war? He would have been tweeting continually about all the "reasonable demands of Putin" and when Putin eventually went in, he'd blame Ukraine.

Can we all appreciate that he read the name of the victims? Or not, because its one of the most embarassing thing I've ever seen. I mean the bell ffs!

Can we all appreciate that he read the name of the victims?
Absolutely not. The scumbag is reading the names of the victims at some sort of NRA event. If it wasn't for that evil organization and many active evil republicans then those children would likely still be alive.

Absolutely not. The scumbag is reading the names of the victims at some sort of NRA event. If it wasn't for that evil organization and many active evil republicans then those children would likely still be alive.

It was obviously sarcasm.

Can we all appreciate that he read the name of the victims? Or not, because its one of the most embarassing thing I've ever seen. I mean the bell ffs!

The only thing he deserves to do with the sound of a bell in the background is this while in the streets of Houston: