Donald Trump - GUILTY!

Hard to believe we can be so selfish. To bitch and moan about an extra $10 to fill up your gas when Ukraine is getting shelled. I am sure they would be happy to send young men to die for the cause, but no way am I going to spend what amounts to 2 cups of Starbucks coffee more a week on gas. Just idiots.

$108 to fill my tank today. Crazy but nobody's fault but Putin (and Trump).

Damn, that's more than 2 cups of coffee more (I drive a plug-in Prius so I only have a 10 gallon tank so my perspective is a bit slanted).
Either way, screw Russia and Saudi Arabia.

Just under 64 litres today. I was surprised it was only $1.69/L, was expecting closer to $1.80. I think works out to $6.50 a gallon? Math isn't really my strong suit.:lol:

giphy.gif

Just under 64 litres today. I was surprised it was only $1.69/L, was expecting closer to $1.80. I think works out to $6.50 a gallon? Math isn't really my strong suit.:lol:

Its $6 gallon here (for premium). Ridiculously high, but apparently cheaper than many other countries.

Its $6 gallon here (for premium). Ridiculously high, but apparently cheaper than many other countries.

I forgot to convert to USD above. Maybe we're about $5.US per gallon for regular? Premium is probably around $5.50 equivalent, maybe more for the 94 octane stuff.

All the conversions required overwhelm me! :lol:

I’ve just done some quick maths and it’s $10.27 per gallon in the UK for non-premium diesel at the moment.

Depending on where I am in the country the above would cost about 11,4 USD here in Norway.

Mate, I feel your pain, and of course it's all relative, but that's pennies compared to here.

Our diesel went up to £1.98 this weekend. That's nearly £9 a gallon, it's absolutely insane.

No pain, langy, just shocking The most a fill has ever cost me before was around $80. It's quite the increase and only going to get worse.

Seriously, the highest prosecutor in any district should NEVER be an elected person. That's a mere politician playing politics, including the cowardice going with it.

A case of elites protecting elites. Trump was right about shooting someone on Fifth Avenue.

108 pages of crap but skimming through it it seems he's finally realized that he was the worst president ever and is looking to blame anyone but himself and the hopelessly unqualified goons he hired to run his administration.

Seeking a fair amount of damages as well? The number of 24 million comes up in almost every count and in some asks for this to be tripled. If all the counts where this sum is mentioned are eligible it looks like he wants to cover his DB debts. I guess the grift ain't what it used to be. :lol:

A case of elites protecting elites. Trump was right about shooting someone on Fifth Avenue.

This is why I say the American judiciary system is like that sports franchise worth being deleted. Those fools are paid to do a single job with all the so-called law degrees from BS University to their resumes, and yet they find a way to behave like banana republic officials and frauds.

France found Nicolas Sakozy guilty, South Africa sentenced Jacob Zuma, South Korea threw 2 former presidents in jail, and God knows how many more have been rightfully imprisoned in other democracies. Democracy is always healthier when you jail enough among the powerful, especially former presidents who did crimes. So please watch and learn, America.

Last edited:
I don't like to brag but let me tell you about the time I got a hole in one playng with a bunch of pro golfers. :lol: Zero shame, even less self-awareness.

Well it can't really be proven if he's not indicted, I'm sure that's what he means. But Trump will never be held accountable.

Exactly. All these are just clickbait and lip services.

Even if all is proven and you caught him on tape, rock solid evidence can the US really afford to put him in jail? With all the republicans behind him?