Donald Trump - GUILTY!

Donald Trump's Truth Social App Is Failing Fantastically

Donald Trump’s Truth Social app has plummeted in sign-ups and traffic since its technically challenged launch last month, The Wrap reported Tuesday.

The former president’s social media network for MAGA disciples has sunk to about 60,000 new users a week.

“This is down 93% from its launch week, when it saw 872,000 installs during the week of Feb. 21,” Stephanie Chan of the analytics site Sensor Tower told The Wrap. “We estimate that Truth Social has so far reached approximately 1.2 million installs since its launch.”

Truthsocial.com reportedly has fallen to 1.9 million weekly visits from a high of 6 million in the debut week for the Twitter-like platform, according to Similarweb stats cited by the news website.

Team Trump created Truth Social after he was banned from Twitter for allegedly inciting the Jan. 6 Capitol riot.

The digital opinion site has struggled in a conservative space already occupied by right-leaning ventures such as Gettr.

Truth Social also caught the snarky attention of talk show hosts like Jimmy Kimmel.

“Truth Social has been such a disappointment so far, Trump may have to rename it to ‘Don Jr.,’” Kimmel sniped last month.

Trump has been so perturbed by the stumbling rollout that he was heard asking, “What the feck is going on?” on the phone, The Daily Beast reported.

ron-burgundy-that-doesnt-make-any-sense.gif

It's really bizarre how these RWNJs and conspiracy loons truly believe the military would be on their side. It would be a near even split, likely no higher than 52/48 for whichever side.

I want to say I remember hearing about that but the exact line occurs so much on the caf that I can't be sure.

Cantaloupe Caligula wanted to fire Patriot missiles into Mexico as his way to destroy drug labs. Listen to the full clip though; there were more bizarre ideas about other potential military interventions during the previous presidency.

Worse in this is how that vile creature named Stephen Miller proposed some of those things. Even so, Esper is a coward for saying it only now when the alarm had to be raised publicly back then.

Cantaloupe Caligula wanted to fire Patriot missiles into Mexico as his way to destroy drug labs. Listen to the full clip though; there were more bizarre ideas about other potential military interventions during the previous presidency.

Worse in this is how that vile creature named Stephen Miller proposed some of those things. Even so, Esper is a coward for saying it only now when the alarm had to be raised publicly back then.

What if the "alarm" caused his supporters to *demand* that we fire missiles to "destroy the drug labs"?

What if the "alarm" caused his supporters to *demand* that we fire missiles to "destroy the drug labs"?
And violating God knows how many international laws in the process to the point that the United States could be sitting exactly where Russia is now.

If we go by their logic, then I guess Trump supporters would have no problem bombing (American) pharmaceutical plants responsible for the opioid addiction epidemic that claims more lives annually than Mexican cocaine.

Reading this title, I thought it was another great failure by Trump and I was happy with it!

But then I read the Washington Post article that says Trump sold the hotel for a "record-setting $375 million". And that Trump made a profit of over $100 million for his investment.

So, why the misleading tweet? And why are we reproducing it here? The hotel closed only because it will undergo a renovation to become a Waldorf Astoria hotel.