Donald Trump - GUILTY!

Bc he us full of the pills that he based his scam

Sounds like they don't work either. Why do people keep falling for the blaggers and making them wealthy based on vapour. Same as Trumps current meme stock. Why would anyone spend $1 on shares in something that is so blatantly unprofitable and never ever will be?

Sounds like they don't work either. Why do people keep falling for the blaggers and making them wealthy based on vapour. Same as Trumps current meme stock. Why would anyone spend $1 on shares in something that is so blatantly unprofitable and never ever will be?

"full of the pills that he based his scam" = full of shit

Can I ask a what if.
I know he is not likely to see jail, but what if he did and got a few years and he was elected from his cell, could he pardon himself ? or would he has to complete his sentence.

presidential pardon is for federal convictions only so his convictions don't apply to that

but I expect he'll try anyway

8sin1n.jpg

I don‘t really think the question is wether he can legally pardon himself. The question is if someone could prevent him from pardoning himself despite it being illegal.

That's just meme stocks and crypto. Most people who buy will lose, but they're struck by FOMO (fear of missing out). Trump being involved is just one more layer to it.

true but some will also make millions in it. Trump memes could do well in the next 6 months. He is also promising to be a lot more crypto-friendly than Biden

true but some will also make millions in it. Trump memes could do well in the next 6 months. He is also promising to be a lot more crypto-friendly than Biden

well of course. there’s a grift to be had in crypto.

I don‘t really think the question is wether he can legally pardon himself. The question is if someone could prevent him from pardoning himself despite it being illegal.
Well listening to him talk about what he'll do if elected it sounds like he'll order the governor of NY to pardon him and have them arrested if they refuse.

What does that even mean?

Well listening to him talk about what he'll do if elected it sounds like he'll order the governor of NY to pardon him and have them arrested if they refuse.
Which would be, to the surprise of no one, the thing they’re accusing Biden of… an abuse of political power to influence the justice system.

What does that even mean?
What would happen if Trump gets elected and flat out refuses to acknowledge the authority of the courts and declares himself pardoned, without any legal basis whatsoever?
Because that’s a realistic possibility and probably part of the reason he’s going through this election campaign.

What would happen if Trump gets elected and flat out refuses to acknowledge the authority of the courts and declares himself pardoned, without any legal basis whatsoever?
Because that’s a realistic possibility and probably part of the reason he’s going through this election campaign.

Depends on if he's actually violating any terms of his sentence. He's mostly likely only going to get a fine anyway so if he doesn't pay the fine the state could sieze property and him saying I "pardon myself" would have no effect

Last edited:
If… which brings us back to the original question

Seriously I'm not trying to be purposely obtuse but I have no idea what your point it. Let's say Trump gives a speach in which he states that he pardoned himself in this case. So what? No one in the state of NY would pay him any attention.

Seriously I'm not trying to be purposely obtuse but I have no idea what your point it. Let's say Trump gives a speach in which he states that he pardoned himself in this case. So what? No one in the state of NY would pay him any attention.
Sure. But what if the courts say he must be arrested and he orders the police to stand still and not arrest him? What happens then?
If Trump gets elected, you don’t face simple (or even complicated) legal questions. You face questions of loyalty within the US‘ most important branches of government. That’s a whole different matter. You’re still thinking about what a normal politician would do. Trump ain’t that. He already tried to overthrow a legally elected government and shat on the constitution.
The question is wether the executive branches of Us government would be loyal towards the constitution or if they switch their loyalties to Trump. Seeing how popular he is among cops in the US, I wouldn’t be confident in answering that question.

As in what? Impeachment & conviction?

Senate Republicans aren’t going to do that

What does it mean, anyway? He cay say he's pardoned himself all he likes, but surely there's an actual, legal process. If whoever does the work for that legal process doesn't do it, then he hasn't pardoned himself. It's like saying he won the election. It's not like he'll be in prison anyway.

The original question hinges on if someone will do something to stop him. Your response hinges on the same if.

Should Trump be re-elected, and 2026 elections & their consequences cause changes in New York, then there very well may be folks in the State of New York giving him attention.

What does it mean, anyway? He cay say he's pardoned himself all he likes, but surely there's an actual, legal process. If whoever does the work for that legal process doesn't do it, then he hasn't pardoned himself. It's like saying he won the election. It's not like he'll be in prison anyway.
Prison aside - I think he will push for getting himself pardoned out of pure hubris, as a fundraising grift, and as a way to campaign for the NY GOP gubernatorial candidate.

Only the governor of NY can pardon him for this guilty verdict if he loses an appeal. I do not see a Democratic Governor pardoning him. He has defrauded the state as proven by Letitia James already. He's been civilly sued for defamation there by E Jean Carrol. At this point he is a menace to the state and people and has been for years.

I expect he will get off on the lighter side of sentencing despite a regular person clearly getting a stronger sentence for threatening the Judge, his family, the court itself, the jurors, not to mention the D.A. He has shown 0 remorse all the factors that would cause a lenient sentence even fake contrition is out of the cards here. If he gets sentenced to any jail time at all like weekends, or a few months and he wins election yeah I wouldn't be surprised if it gets stayed or postponed somehow.

And all the federal cases will clearly vanish if he wins.

The original question hinges on if someone will do something to stop him. Your response hinges on the same if.

Should Trump be re-elected, and 2026 elections & their consequences cause changes in New York, then there very well may be folks in the State of New York giving him attention.

What is there to stop? I can say I pardon myself from future tax evasion charges, who's to stop me. It's meaningless.

And NY isn't changing that much. Even if it did it would still require the state Supreme Court to go along. It would be easier to get a MAGA governor elected and outright pardon him ( also not happing in NY)

What is there to stop? I can say I pardon myself from future tax evasion charges, who's to stop me. It's meaningless.

And NY isn't changing that much. Even if it did it would still require the state Supreme Court to go along. It would be easier to get a MAGA governor elected and outright pardon him ( also not happing in NY)
Yeah…
and 2026 elections & their consequences cause changes in New York
and as a way to campaign for the NY GOP gubernatorial candidate.

Trump would also have to deal with state level election interference cases in GA and AZ as well, so in addition to the federal cases that would take place next year, he would still be on the hook in places where he tried to overturn results.

And once again that's not happening. I have a better chance of winning powerball then a MAGA type becoming governor of NY. Plus that's so far removed from the point under contention ie Trump "pardoning" himself for state crimes.