Donald Trump - GUILTY!

In the next clip the lawyer argued that Trump is a freeman of the land and so cannot be arrested.

The US political equivalent of City.

Get a ton of expensive lawyers, argue every point, use every niche law, every random argument and look to drown courts in delaying tactics.

Hope they both get done…. but if I had to choose one, City.
I'd say that City are the football equivalent of Trump, he's been using this tactic a lot longer than City have, and if I had to choose, it'd be him, City have no real relevance, Trump on the other hand is liable to start WWIII at any time

In the next clip the lawyer argued that Trump is a freeman of the land and so cannot be arrested.

DONALD TRUMP, the corporate identity, migh be guilty, but Donald Trump, Executive Trustee for the Private Contract Trust known as DONALD TRUMP, had nothing to do with it.

He knows how to grind the courts. This little excuse of a human being will kick the can down the road till he dies comfortably on his bed at 106 years of age with a double whopper on the bedside table

The deep state is working hard to see he’s reelected

Anyone still thinking he’ll see the inside of a cell, drop me a PM I’ve got a bridge you might be interested in buying.

Anyone still thinking he’ll see the inside of a cell, drop me a PM I’ve got a bridge you might be interested in buying.
That's as old as the hills, Federal you are probably right but 2 of his cases are State and Trump has far less protection there, the NY one covers years when he wasn't President so arguing immunity isn't going to wash, I can't see the SC agreeing that a President or forner President can be immune for crimes commited before and after he was President

I am going to edit this so it’s only part of this article. If you’re interested you can send me a DM for the rest.
https://www.nytimes.com/2023/12/14/opinion/supreme-court-trump-delay.html
The Supreme Court Can Stop Trump’s Delay Game
Dec. 14, 2023

Greg Kahn for The New York Times
By Jesse Wegman
Mr. Wegman, a member of the editorial board, writes about legal issues.
Sign up for the Trump on Trial newsletter. The latest news and analysis on the trials of Donald Trump in New York, Florida, Georgia and Washington, D.C.
This is a good week to remember that in the hours after Senate Republicans refused to convict Donald Trump for inciting the Jan. 6 Capitol attack, Mitch McConnell, the Republican leader, offered a hint of future comeuppance for the former president. Mr. Trump, he said, was still liable for everything he did as president.
“He didn’t get away with anything yet — yet,” Mr. McConnell said on the Senate floor on Feb. 13, 2021. “We have a criminal justice system in this country. We have civil litigation. And former presidents are not immune from being accountable by either one.”
Almost three years later, we are approaching the moment of truth. Mr. Trump, under federal indictment for his role in the insurrection, is attempting to evade legal accountability as he always has, by delay and misdirection.
On Monday night, the case reached the Supreme Court, where litigation is normally measured in months, if not years. That’s understandable, especially when legal issues are complex or involve matters of great public significance. The course of justice is slow and steady, as the tortoise sculptures scattered around the court’s building at One First Street symbolize.
But sometimes time is of the essence. That’s the case now, as the court weighs whether to expedite the case against Mr. Trump, who is trying to get his criminal charges thrown out a few weeks before the Republican primaries begin and less than a year before the 2024 election.
Last week after the federal trial judge, Tanya Chutkan, rejected Mr. Trump’s legal arguments that he is immune from prosecution, he appealed to the federal appeals court in Washington, a process that he clearly hoped would add weeks of delay. The special counsel Jack Smith countered by going directly to the Supreme Court, asking the justices to take the case away from the appeals court and rule quickly.

Last edited:
That's as old as the hills, Federal you are probably right but 2 of his cases are State and Trump has far less protection there, the NY one covers years when he wasn't President so arguing immunity isn't going to wash, I can't see the SC agreeing that a President or forner President can be immune for crimes commited before and after he was President
So if the SC did rule that, and Joe Biden walked up to President Trump and shot him dead, what would happen? Or hell, I think Obama would enjoy some retribution. Maybe even W could get a redemption arc!!

So if the SC did rule that, and Joe Biden walked up to President Trump and shot him dead, what would happen? Or hell, I think Obama would enjoy some retribution. Maybe even W could get a redemption arc!!
In that scenario - nothing, which is why I can't see the SC ruling that way, let's face it, after what Trump's has said about Obama, GW and Clinton, Gunfight at the Trump Tower Corral is only going one way :D

I sure didn't think that the mental image of Joe Biden walking up to Trump and then emulating the Dr. Schultz vs. Sheriff Bill Sharp scene from Django Unchained would ever pop up, but it is quite some food for thought ahead of the job that the Supreme Court will have to do here.

:lol::lol::lol:

Rudy Giuliani must pay millions over false election claims

Former US President Donald Trump's ex-personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, has been ordered to pay $148m (£116m) to two Georgia women over his false claims they tampered with votes in 2020.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-67723332

Retired mobsters all around NYC are laughing as well. He put most of them in jail using RICO and here he is more corrupt than them.

It's time to strip EVERYTHING away from his bank accounts and to send teams to search each of Rudy's properties to see if he stacks loads of cash in those as well. :devil::devil::devil:

:lol::lol::lol:

Rudy Giuliani must pay millions over false election claims

Former US President Donald Trump's ex-personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, has been ordered to pay $148m (£116m) to two Georgia women over his false claims they tampered with votes in 2020.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-67723332
kid-laughing-hard-haha-5o6x9ghtzt4o2u2k.gif

Donald John Trump, what the feck was that?

Now we're talking about a whole 10-inch binder with thousands of pages of intelligence on Russia's interference in the 2016 election, all gone missing since the end of the Trump presidency. While we had our eyes on the Giuliani story, CNN have been on this since early yesterday.

Last edited: