Donald Trump - GUILTY!

Rumour has it he hates Bud Light so much he even refuses to use their cans as makeshift pipes for his meth.

But don't believe everything you read I guess

Fs-jhGyWIAAlgOO

He was spotted drinking it months after his stunt shooting at boxes of it.

The bloke is a tool.

He was spotted drinking it months after his stunt shooting at boxes of it.

The bloke is a tool.
Also his whole redneck shtick is a fake. And he made the worst album I have ever listened to.

Also his whole redneck shtick is a fake. And he made the worst album I have ever listened to.
Yep, grew up in a 5600 square feetish home on 6 acres with its own orchard, tennis courts etc. not far from Detroit. It's an area filled with multi million dollar homes nearby. (I'm in MI) Old home and not that pretty, but yes far from poor. Guy should have stayed away from politics instead of jump on the Nugent train and become some of the worst this state has cranked out.

I'm surprised they haven't tried the dementia angle yet. Is there anything in the Constitution that would prevent him to run for POTUS after being deemed unfit to stand trial/be in jail/etc?

Right, attacking the judge. The trademark for public litigation cases that are going really well.
Nope. Theoretically if he filled out the forms in time and then died, he could still run as a deadman.

I listen to this podcast. The co-host is a pretty smart veteran. Check out the "Fake News" ones if you're interested. Either than that, I follow a variety of individuals on twitter and I see their posts daily as I do a drive by through my timeline.

After I finish listening to the Total Bunch Of shitc**t Morons Giving Hot Takes podcast, I’ll give it a whirl.

Oh wait, same podcast, my bad.

If you suspect listening to inbred neckbeards discussing law might not be going to the core experts, then might I suggest you check out Legal AF. This is 3 practicing attorneys. One was the #2 prosecutor in the Manhattan DA’s office for 20 years, one is a law professor at USC, and the other is a defense attorney with nearly 3 decades of experience. Their little thumbnail images are a bit sensationalized but it’s a solid analysis.

Last edited:
After I finish listening to the Total Bunch Of shitc**t Morons Giving Hot Takes podcast, I’ll give it a whirl.

Oh wait, same podcast, my bad.

If you suspect listening to inbred neckbeards discussing law might not be going to the core t experts, then might I suggest you check out Legal AF. This is 3 practicing attorneys. One was the #2 prosecutor in the Manhattan DA’s office for 20 years, one is a law professor at USC, and the other is a defense attorney with nearly 3 decades of experience.

It's ok, I'll stick with the bros for now. They are liable to offend certain folks but I trust Dan's intentions and rate his knowledge.

https://instagram.com/danhollaway?igshid=MTB5bmw2bHJlancyYQ==

Last edited:
Bill Burr's wife in this shot speaks for most of us. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I sure don't understand how Trump could come in and out of Madison Square Garden unscathed when people could have thrown food or beverages at him.

UFC fans are mostly techbro types so it doesn't surprise me that they love shit like Kid Rock and Trump. The Monday Morning Podcast may be interesting. Hope Nia and Bill don't read twitter comments, they are vile.

I listen to this podcast. The co-host is a pretty smart veteran. Check out the "Fake News" ones if you're interested. Either than that, I follow a variety of individuals on twitter and I see their posts daily as I do a drive by through my timeline.

feck me :lol:

Firing a machine gun at packs of Bud Light was a highlight.

Yeah ::lol: What an absolute bellend he is. All the known Trump supporting people are batshit. Scott Baio, Kirsty Alllie, Roseanne Barr, James.Woods, Roseanne Barr, Kevin Sorbo, Stephen Baldwin, Randy Quaid, Connor McGregor, Stacey Dash, Hershel Walker......

It's only really Jack Nicklaus.and Dennis Quaid that I consider to be sane out of all the famous Trump Supporters..maybe Dean Cain but.ive heard he's a bit of a fruitcake too.

Pictured: fascism

F-sQsyza4AAxoUu

it's incredible how liberal democracies just sit there and watch this ideology fester. If the election is not decisive and called on the night of the vote, this cnut will call for violence.

it's incredible how liberal democracies just sit there and watch this ideology fester. If the election is not decisive and called on the night of the vote, this cnut will call for violence.
It's pretty funny that when you see past instances of this sort of stuff bubbling up, a logical conclusion is that it was easier to be manipulated in an era where there was no internet or easy way to validate things politicians said, when actually the internet has just made it easier to manipulate said idiots.

It's pretty funny that when you see past instances of this sort of stuff bubbling up, a logical conclusion is that it was easier to be manipulated in an era where there was no internet or easy way to validate things politicians said, when actually the internet has just made it easier to manipulate said idiots.

makes you wonder how quickly the ideology can mutate going forward when the leaders and adherents can maintain literally 24/7 contact and the leaders can use up to the minute analytics to manipulate the desired response. Neo-nazis have always had their blogs and forums, but now it's an entire political machine using tech for this ideological purpose.

Part of being a democracy is that you're allowed to say shit like this, being dumb enough to believe it though requires a serious lack of brain cells and has nothing to do with politics

Part of being a democracy is that you're allowed to say shit like this, being dumb enough to believe it though requires a serious lack of brain cells and has nothing to do with politics
Im not talking about suppression of speech. I'm talking about how liberal political democracy can watch this shit rise rise in a major party and the response is to normalise it and place it as a "legitimate" alternative to liberalism. The candidate for one of the largest parties is talking about rounding up everyone they consider vermin and doing..... something with them. You'd tend to think a healthy political system would have that candidate polling around 2%. But he isn't.

Im not talking about suppression of speech. I'm talking about how liberal political democracy can watch this shit rise rise in a major party and the response is to normalise it and place it as a "legitimate" alternative to liberalism. The candidate for one of the largest parties is talking about rounding up everyone they consider vermin and doing..... something with them. You'd tend to think a healthy political system would have that candidate polling around 2%. But he isn't.
How many of these are there?

Most people fall between center left and center right, neither are what I would call liberal, the US has a lot of people who vote on single issue polcies, guns, abortion and so on, they only care about that issue, the rest is just noise, there are also vast numbers of people who will only ever vote for one party of the other, who leads it and what they say is irrelevant

Georgia RICO DA reveals awkward email ‘typo’ as state seeks ’emergency’ protective order in aftermath of Jenna Ellis and Sidney Powell’s ‘confidential’ proffer leaks

The district attorney prosecuting the Donald Trump election racketeering (RICO) case in Georgia filed an “emergency” request for a protective order on Tuesday, the day after “Kraken” lawyer Sidney Powell and former Trump campaign lawyer Jenna Ellis’ “confidential video recordings” were leaked to ABC News and others.
Fulton County DA Fani Willis (D) on Tuesday said that the leaks did not come from the state and were “clearly intended to intimidate witnesses in this case, subjecting them to harassment and threats prior to trial [.]”
The leak of the proffers, Willis stated, “constitutes indirect communication about the facts of this case with codefendants and witnesses, and obstructs the administration of justice, in violation of the conditions of release imposed on each defendant.”
The DA said that is why she was asking Fulton County Superior Court Judge Scott McAfee to enter, on an “emergency basis,” a “protective order over all discovery materials produced by the State to any defendant in this matter in order to protect witnesses and to safeguard sensitive and confidential information.”

This is going to get messy. The State is saying these leaks came from one of the defense teams they are obligated to share through the discovery process. Seems like a scheme to punt for a future appeal.

werent the trials suppose to go before the primaries started? August 5th is around the corner of the presidency elections

werent the trials suppose to go before the primaries started? August 5th is around the corner of the presidency elections
All are scheduled to have an initial court hearing before the election, but some may get pushed to 2025 after those hearings. The documents case springs to mind.

Georgia can tell the world to feck off & schedule the trial whenever she wants. Willis has been very explicit in her statements about the case in that she didn't care about the election nor the DoJ's norm to not engage a candidate three months out of the election. Refreshing to see.

All are scheduled to have an initial court hearing before the election, but some may get pushed to 2025 after those hearings. The documents case springs to mind.

Georgia can tell the world to feck off & schedule the trial whenever she wants. Willis has been very explicit in her statements about the case in that she didn't care about the election nor the DoJ's norm to not engage a candidate three months out of the election. Refreshing to see.

Is not if they care or not. If he is guilty (I am trying to be PC here), nothing will happen if he is already president. He will get away again FFS. But you will pay 50 quid to a charity so...is something

Is not if they care or not. If he is guilty (I am trying to be PC here), nothing will happen if he is already president. He will get away again FFS. But you will pay 50 quid to a charity so...is something
Even if he wins, which is unlikely, he isn't President until Jab 2025, at least 2 of these case will happen before then, there's also the NY criminal case which is supposedly set for March but they've said they'll hold off if the others want them to

Even if he wins, which is unlikely, he isn't President until Jab 2025, at least 2 of these case will happen before then, there's also the NY criminal case which is supposedly set for March but they've said they'll hold off if the others want them to

Hopefully. I was expecting something serious to move this fall. And now I see summer 2024. I hope they don't kick the can down the road and again, he just escape and pardon himself. FFS. Is everything so unreal

Hopefully. I was expecting something serious to move this fall. And now I see summer 2024. I hope they don't kick the can down the road and again, he just escape and pardon himself. FFS. Is everything so unreal
He can't pardon himself inthe GA case, and that case could run thru the election timeframe because it has nothing to do with the Feds including the DOJ so they couldn't stop it even if they wanted to

And awaiting to actually go to trial for these kind of cases takes forever even in normal times.

He can't pardon himself inthe GA case, and that case could run thru the election timeframe because it has nothing to do with the Feds including the DOJ so they couldn't stop it even if they wanted to

And awaiting to actually go to trial for these kind of cases takes forever even in normal times.

Can the governor of GA patdon him? Anyway, if i dont think is likley that he is going to jail now. Imagine being POTUS. Not happening. There is aways something

Sure but in politics everything can happen. From:

Kicking the trial down the road till he is president and I assume get immunity
Elections in GA: new governor thanks to R resources dumped to another candidate?
there is the board taking the decision: corruption?

And other elements of pressure

Yes, I am all doom and gloom. The orange rat seems immune to everything