Donald Trump - GUILTY!

I know most people seem to think Biden makes the most public speaking gaffs and might not be all there, but has anyone kept a tally? I reckon Trump has 10x as many.

I know most people seem to think Biden makes the most public speaking gaffs and might not be all there, but has anyone kept a tally? I reckon Trump has 10x as many.

He's probably just trying to get it out ahead of trial that he's insane and will plead as much.

He's probably just trying to get it out ahead of trial that he's insane and will plead as much.

Its nothing new for him though, but yes, they always turn to "health problems" for leniency when they finally realise they are going down.

I find him incredibly funny these days now he has no power.

Its nothing new for him though, but yes, they always turn to "health problems" for leniency when they finally realise they are going down.
Nah, that wouldn't work alongside his ego. Remember, in the eyes of Trump and his enablers, he is infallible, super-human and, despite being a 77 year old man who eats nothing but McDonalds and Diet Coke, has the exact build of a professional athlete.

Nah, that wouldn't work alongside his ego. Remember, in the eyes of Trump and his enablers, he is infallible, super-human and, despite being a 77 year old man who eats nothing but McDonalds and Diet Coke, has the exact build of a professional athlete.

6'3" and 215 pounds as per his mugshot

6'3" and 215 pounds as per his mugshot

I'm still :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: whenever this bit is brought up. I still challenge Trump to stand right next to Derek Carr, Lamar Jackson, Josh Anderson and Carey Price - a handful of athletes in this range of height and weight for comparison.

Stormy Daniels' 2 cents about that is the most glorious thing though.

Stormy Daniels said:
Mmmkay! And I’m 110lbs and a virgin :lol: ! I’m not a scale or a doctor but I have spent some time beneath 215lb men and Tiny was not one of them.

Yeah this reads like Trump Org and related companies have been ordered for immediate dissolution.

:lol:
The thing he must fear the most; being outed as not as rich as he makes himself out to be.
I hope they bleed him dry and make him sell all his properties, or at the very least, take the name off them.

An amusing explanation of what happened today.

Jesus Christ! I really wonder how Trump's lawyers can live by putting up with such huge piles of shit only to end up pissing off judge after judge after judge. This is more than sheer incompetence by the lawyers; it has to be categorized as malpractice somewhere.

The first sentence I uttered after I finished watching that video was... "What the feck was that by the Trump camp?" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
I can't comprehend it. Is this the Letitia James case and it's been decided or is it a separate thing and she's involved?

Feels like there'd be a bigger build up to the trial or has this whole thing now fallen and there's no need for a trial?

Seems like we can celebrate but I don't know yet?

I can't comprehend it. Is this the Letitia James case and it's been decided or is it a separate thing and she's involved?

Feels like there'd be a bigger build up to the trial or has this whole thing now fallen and there's no need for a trial?

Seems like we can celebrate but I don't know yet?
This is her case, it's a civil one but it's a non-jury trial, yesterday was a summary judgement, the judge basically said certain facts are beyond dispute in a ruling, essentially that means that Trump and his company committed fraud, this only covers one area, thre are 6 others to determine in the trial - James is asking for $250 million damages and that the company can not do business in NY state

This is her case, it's a civil one but it's a non-jury trial, yesterday was a summary judgement, the judge basically said certain facts are beyond dispute in a ruling, essentially that means that Trump and his company committed fraud, this only covers one area, thre are 6 others to determine in the trial - James is asking for $250 million damages and that the company can not do business in NY state
And the reason it is not a jury trial is hilarious.

What's the reason?
What’s the reason?
His lawyer forgot to request one.

Per the video above, apparently no reputable NY lawyer would represent him so he used Habba and her partner who are NJ lawyers and they hired a FL lawyer to help them. They all apparently did not bother to check on the rules of errr...... lawyering in NY and missed the deadline. Only the best people!

Per the video above, apparently no reputable NY lawyer would represent him so he used Habba and her partner who are NJ lawyers and they hired a FL lawyer to help them. They all apparently did not bother to check on the rules of errr...... lawyering in NY and missed the deadline. Only the best people!

Yeah, it is explained at 3:24 in the video. So hilarious. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Trump lawyers end up indicted with him, scrambling behind him as he ignores basic legal advice threatening juries, judges, prosecutors personally. Doing interviews on active cases where he incriminates himself or in some cases the inept lawyers do. His lawyers have gone to jail for him already, Cohen. Some are forever trying to get him to pay bills. The lawyers in this case were fined and called out for bogus legal defense, it's embarrassing. Who in their right minds wants to deal with that? The lawyers that take his cases I don't get it really.

I didn't know the reason, that's fecking hilarious :lol:

This isn't just DJT though, Eric and Junior are up in to their necks as well

:lol: :lol: :lol: