Donald Trump - GUILTY!

Please be on the ‘front lines,’ please…

f647c32e-b363-4895-bc70-d70593343f50_text.gif

How would you assess the chances that some kind of serious incident takes place as a result of Trump's rhetoric? Like an individual or a few people attacking the justice department, the DA's office in Atlanta or similar. I'd say a lone wolf attack is most likely, as the FBI is probably spending significant resources on monitoring any kind of attempts to coordinate an attack between people. But I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if one of the key prosecutors are attacked somehow - these people are dumb, angry and armed.

Trump is running out of other people's money to pay lawyers. Save America PAC is almost broke

Former President Donald Trump is running out of other people's money to spend on his legal bills, which could total in the tens of millions of dollars if he takes all four of his criminal cases to trial.
His key fund has spent nearly all of the more than $150 million it raised, and is sitting on less than $4 million, according to the latest numbers available. He’s already dug into his fund for 2024 ads, and borrowed money to post bail in Georgia. And some of his allies are begging for donations, saying he won’t pony up.

After raising more than $150 million, his key fund is sitting on less than $4 million, according to the latest numbers available. He’s already dug into his 2024 super PAC, and borrowed money to post bail in Georgia. Some of his allies are begging for donations, saying he won’t pony up.
White collar criminal defense attorneys who spoke to USA TODAY estimated his legal bills will total millions, if not tens of millions, largely because he is defending against four criminal cases, but also because of his notoriety.

Zachary Smith, who practices criminal defense about 40 miles from Atlanta, said Trump could spend $500,000 to $1.5 million on a local lawyer for his racketeering trial. He said the case could effectively shut down a small law firm for months while they take the case, and the firm would charge a premium based on Trump’s notoriety.
Still baffled why the cult thinks they have to save him with their retirement fund money and grocery cash. But, whatever.
This was interesting to see how they are allowed to shift money between campign PAC money to paying personal lawyers.

Watching all the co conspirators beg after they got themselves in trouble helping push his lies and feeding his ego.

Proud Boys leader Joseph Biggs was handed one of the most severe sentences related to the January 6 insurrection after being convicted of seditious conspiracy and other charges. District Judge Timothy Kelly sentenced Biggs to 17 years in prison, the second-longest sentence given so far related to the fatal riot at the Capitol.

Can’t wait for Tarrio’s sentence to be handed down.

It will be the longest yet & he wasn’t even at the riot!

Can’t wait for Tarrio’s sentence to be handed down.

It will be the longest yet & he wasn’t even at the riot!

Couldn't happen to nicer people. feck proud boys. At least some of them will pay for being such cnuts

Found it ironic the so called self made billionaire is asking for donations.

Fortunately, there are still many decent politicians out there.

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/at...n-will-not-happen/PVCXDBPP2BE6RODHOMR6IMYWTE/

“The bottom line is that in the state of Georgia, as long as I’m governor, we’re going to follow the law and the constitution regardless of who it helps or harms politically,” Kemp said.
I don't know if I would call him decent. Isn't this the same guy who purged many voters off the registration rolls, most of whom were coincidentally poor and/or minorities? He just doesn't need to pander to Trump and his loony base to keep his position at the moment.

Every bit of sanity helps I suppose.
The politics of this will not trend particularly well in this state as he will anger the MAGA base. But, one thing repubs are good at is coalescing behind whomever has the '-R' behind their name.

We a celebrating a republican following the rule of law. A sign a a finished country.

In hindsight would Trump be in more trouble electorally if we didn't all spend four years pretending the whole Stormy Daniels situation was akin to Watergate?

I feel that whole situation where there was intense outrage for the longest time for very, very little outcome actually served to make it harder for actual scandal to impact his popularity. Had baldy Michael whatshisname hadn't been literally on every TV news channel 11 times a day for the first three years of his presidency, I think what's happening now would be far more damaging to Trump than it is.

Trump scandals became white background noise long before the prosecutions began. I think that has enabled and emboldened him tremendously. And why I think "everything is an outrageous scandal always" approach by liberals is the best gift they could possible give corrupt right-wing politicians.

If everything is a scandal, nothing is. I think baldy Michael will be viewed historically as a Trump election asset

In hindsight would Trump be in more trouble electorally if we didn't all spend four years pretending the whole Stormy Daniels situation was akin to Watergate?

I feel that whole situation where there was intense outrage for the longest time for very, very little outcome actually served to make it harder for actual scandal to impact his popularity. Had baldy Michael whatshisname hadn't been literally on every TV news channel 11 times a day for the first three years of his presidency, I think what's happening now would be far more damaging to Trump than it is.

Trump scandals became white background noise long before the prosecutions began. I think that has enabled and emboldened him tremendously. And why I think "everything is an outrageous scandal always" approach by liberals is the best gift they could possible give corrupt right-wing politicians.

If everything is a scandal, nothing is. I think baldy Michael will be viewed historically as a Trump election asset
The Stormy Daniels' saga was never super high on the public's radar, there were many more issues / scandals that flooded the media bandwidth throughout his term.

The Stormy Daniels' saga was never super high on the public's radar, there were many more issues / scandals that flooded the media bandwidth throughout his term.

The Access Hollywood tape alone should have destroyed Trump into oblivion as his words warranted middle fingers up on the double from women even before the 2016 election. Remember Mitt Romney's "binders full of women" comment and how that cost him the female vote in 2012?

The Access Hollywood tape alone should have destroyed Trump into oblivion as his words warranted middle fingers up on the double from women even before the 2016 election. Remember Mitt Romney's "binders full of women" comment and how that cost him the female vote in 2012?
White grievance is a powerful salve.

So, he argues his name brand is worth billions, guessing more than Jordan, Ronaldo, Messi, the list goes on of legitimate name brands worth a feck ton more than Trump.

Who is doing that?

Just another case of Trump thinking he can do what he wants when he wants, without the rules applying in the way they do for everyone else.

Who is doing that?

Just another case of Trump thinking he can do what he wants when he wants, without the rules applying in the way they do for everyone else.

Why shoulnt think like that? All his life had been like that