Donald Trump - GUILTY!

Who is doing that?

Just another case of Trump thinking he can do what he wants when he wants, without the rules applying in the way they do for everyone else.

Michael Avanati was on the US news networks three or four times a week for and two years. Becaue of his involvement in a story that went nowhere.

This isn't about Trump getting away with anything. It's more about populist fascists like him benefitting hugely from the false scandal narrative that allows him to get away with actual scandals because it all becomes white noise and enough people stop listening to it.

The entirety of Trump's presidency, there was always some scandal brewing that left-Twitter were whipping us all into believing was going to bring him down. Stormy Daniels, loans, affairs, business dealings, ties to criminals, ties to dictators, ties to Russia.

You don't have to think Trump is anything other than a piece of shit to acknowledge that cacophony of perpetual outrage, all of which lead to absolutely nothing, all made it far easier for him to get away with it.

The boy who cried scandal syndrome has it and it will benefit hard right politicans perpetually going forward unless liberal foll acknowledge how actually horrendous this strategy is.

What's happening now should end Trump. But it won't and all of those who contributed outrage becoming a white noise that enough people over the years stopped noticing was there, I think share part responsibility for that.

Last edited:
Michael Avanati was on the US news networks three or four times a week for and two years. Becaue of his involvement in a story that went nowhere.

This isn't about Trump getting away with anything. It's more about populist fascists like him benefitting hugely from the false scandal narrative that allows him to get away with actual scandals because it all becomes white noise and enough people stop listening to it.

The entirety of Trump's presidency, there was always some scandal brewing that left-Twitter were whipping us all into believing was going to bring him down. Stormy Daniels, loans, affairs, business dealings, ties to criminals, ties to dictators, ties to Russia.

You don't have to think Trump is anything other than a piece of shit to acknowledge that cacophony of perpetual outrage, all of which lead to absolutely nothing, all made it far easier for him to get away with it.

The boy who cried scandal syndrome has it and it will benefit hard right politicans perpetually going forward unless liberal foll acknowledge how actually horrendous this strategy is.

What's happening now should end Trump. But it won't and all of those who contributed outrage becoming a white noise that enough people over the years stopped noticing was there, I think share part responsibility for that.

The utterances of one (now convicted) felon who also previously represented someone suing Trump hardly constitutes the "popularity fascist" plot you seem to be imagining.

The reason there was always a scandal brewing was entirely down to Trump's appalling, and likely criminal, behaviour. And people pointing it out have nothing to do with why the loons in his base are ignoring it.

We've a man who literally breaks the law yet he's still got a great chance.

Sorry I cannot fathom the arrogance of any opposition who can look at this reality and effectively say "Clearly there's nothing we could have done differently"

We've a man who literally breaks the law yet he's still got a great chance.

Sorry I cannot fathom the arrogance of any opposition who can look at this reality and effectively say "Clearly there's nothing we could have done differently"

Who's "we"?

Yeah my fault. Clearly opposition to Trump has been spot on and effective and nobody has lessons to learn and when a fascist looks set to win another election it's a ringing fecking endorsement of how brilliant opposition to him has been over the years

Yeah my fault. Clearly opposition to Trump has been spot on and effective and nobody has lessons to learn and when a fascist looks set to win another election it's a ringing fecking endorsement of how brilliant opposition to him has been over the years

Relax. I’m just asking who you’re talking about when saying “we”. The Democrat Party? If so, are ‘they’ saying saying they couldn’t have done anything differently?

Imagine being such a soulless, evil, piece of shit, completely committed to doing evil. It’s staggering when someone forgoes the appearance even of decency.

some-men-just-want-to-watch-the-world-burn-batman.gif

Agreed but no idea why anyone would want to give him a free pass on that basis.

Oh, 100% agree, just commemting trump behaviour as him feeling untouchable. He has plenty of reasons, all his life is proof

It's crazy how so many people who deal with him feel the need to record themselves or their conversations.

Russia at it yet again.

Who was our resident GRU agent? They still around? Would like to hear their current takes on Russia & its global agenda…

:lol: It is.
Using his own material against him.
I was hoping she’d go further and bring him up for interference. Can she do that?
She says it unconstitutional but not illegal?