Donald Trump - GUILTY!

I thought he would've went for a stern face or a defiant smile, for the t-shirts he will inevitably sell.

I don't think the pouty baby look will be as lucrative.

Can't Trump use some of his fundraising dollars to hire a designer who could at least make the shirt look sort of appealing instead of a copy and paste cut out in the middel of a shirt? I know conservatives are generally dumb, uncultured and shite at everything, but come on.

Pardon me, same question: now that his mugshot has been taken will he be taken straight to a cell? Or is he out on bail?

Pardon me, same question: now that his mugshot has been taken will he be taken straight to a cell? Or is he out on bail?

He's out on bail, but I personally hate that concept because it is the source of a two-tiered system. The nature of his crimes alone would and should have warranted detention pending trial.

And if bail is inevitable according to laws, then it would have been a better idea to set the amount to something ridiculously high like $25 million (which was the last bounty put by the FBI on Osama Bin Laden's head).

Do we think he will become a flight risk at some point? If it becomes clear he’s going to be jailed for 5+ years and could feasibly die in prison?

Where to?

Thoughts and prayers

F4ZDepvXQAkhDoH

The mugshot of Stephen Lee, a pastor who allegedly stalked and harassed election worker Ruby Freeman on behalf of Trump.

Are there rules against running for president when abroad?

If not, why didn't he just flee to Russia or something when it was becoming clear he wasn't getting away with his crimes? Trump himself knew this was coming for a while.

He is banking on becoming a "martyr", and that will lead him to the white house? Big risk for a guy that is all about self-preservation.

Can't Trump use some of his fundraising dollars to hire a designer who could at least make the shirt look sort of appealing instead of a copy and paste cut out in the middel of a shirt? I know conservatives are generally dumb, uncultured and shite at everything, but come on.

So shite the richest ones are conservative.

Seemed more a reaction against Trump than for him. And revelling in a historic an infamous moment in US history.

Hmm... I wonder how Don Jr could get approved for that sort of cost. He's nowhere near that net worth and would certainly need to put up a shit ton of collateral. Something seems fishy but surely they wouldn't try a sneaky at this point, right?

Measuring someone's worth in terms of their wealth is probably the nr 1 reason why conservatives are shite though.

You said dumb. While I agree many of them are insane lunatics, its worth to remember many of them aint dumb. Should of thought people learned to not underestimate them after Trump actually won.

You said dumb. While I agree many of them are insane lunatics, its worth to remember many of them aint dumb. Should of thought people learned to not underestimate them after Trump actually won.
Yeah fair enough. The ones voting for em are dumb, the ones receiving the votes are evil. I think if anything the establishment underestimated the stupidity of the electorate in thinking Trump couldnt win.

(I'm generalising and wasnt being 100% serious mind you).

Yeah fair enough. The ones voting for em are dumb, the ones receiving the votes are evil. I think if anything the establishment underestimated the stupidity of the electorate in thinking Trump couldnt win.

(I'm generalising and wasnt being 100% serious mind you).

Fair enough:)